The Rant

After school and the Decathalon meeting that afternoon, I ran straight to Ned's place. I didn't bother to call or text. I need to talk to him NOW!

Once I reached the door, I began to ring the doorbell obsessively until Mrs. Leeds answered.

A smile grew on her face once she saw who I was. "Oh hi Peter! Come on in." She ushered me inside. "Ned is right upstairs in his room. You head on up and I'll be up with a few snacks for the two of you."

I anxiously walked passed her and turned to face her. "Thanks Mrs. Leeds." I then ran up the stairs.

I swung Neds door open right as I got to it. He was sitting on his bed, rebuilding an old LEGO set. He looked up at me as I entered. "Dude! Where's the fire?"

I began to rant and talk so fast that Ned could barely understand me. He walked up to me, grabbed my shoulders, and sat me down in his desk chair. "Say that again, but slower."

I took a deep breath and began again. "The decathalon team is going on a field trip to STARK tower."

Ned began to jump up and down with glee. "YES! YES! YES! Finally an awesome field trip!" When he glanced back at me he noticed I wasn't jumping along side him. "Dude, come on. You can't be that upset about this trip. You get to prove everyone wrong about your internship!"

I scoffed. "Yeah, an internship that is a cover up for patrol!" I stood up, face to face with him. "Out there I am Peter Parker. At STARK tower I am mini Stark, the boy who does favors for Mr. Stark, I am Spiderman for all the Avengers! If I go on this trip they are going to find out all of my secrets."

I sat on his bed with my head in my hands. Ned sat beside me and began to comfort me. "Dude, they are not going to find out your secret. We are just going to have to put together a plan. That's all."

I began to calm down. "Yeah. A plan. That's all I need. Just one simple plan." Then a light bulb turned on. "And I've got the perfect idea." I swung my backpack off my back and dug around inside. I handed Ned his permission slip and stood up. "Thanks Ned! You are the best! I'll fill you in on the plan later. For now, I've got to develop it."

I stood up and Ned walked me out the front door. I said goodbye and grabbed one of the chocolate chip cookies Mrs. Leeds was carrying into the room. I ate the cookie as I ran off into any alley. After I changed into my suit, I swung off towards home. Towards STARK tower.

A/N: Thank you all for reading the new update. I hope y'all will join me next time. Have a fantastic day.🕸