The Explosive Entrance

Hey everybody! Peter Parker here! The author and I want to apologize for making you all wait so long for a new chapter. Excuses are behind the reason for that, but we shalt not waste time in giving you the new chapter. Before we get onto that I just want to thank every single one of you for reading my adventures. The book has now hit 55k reads. That is AMAZING! Thanks again everybody and enjoy the new chapter!

I woke up to a huge explosion later in the night. MJ was asleep on top of me, so in result I wrapped my arms around her to protect her from the debris.

I looked up through the smoke filled room and saw the other Avengers coughing and trying to gather the frightened students into one spot.

I peered over the back of the couch MJ and I were on and saw the smoke beginning to clear a path.

Out of the smoke I saw a figure slowly walking towards me. Large mechanical objects began to emerge from the figures back and had taken up the span of 34 feet.

There standing in front of me was Adrian Toomes, also known as the Vulture.

My eyes widened in the realization of what is to come. I had to think quickly. I need to get everyone to safety. But where?

An idea struck me in the head. Morgan's room! Mr. Stark made the room super high tech and basically a safe room in cases like this. Thankfully Pepper and Morgan weren't here tonight. I would most definitely not want to think about what would happen if they were here.

Back to the moment at hand. I rolled off the couch, with MJ still in my arms. I guided her to the other students and made my way to Mr. Stark's side.

Whispering to him, so Toomes wouldn't hear my plan, I relayed the information. "We need to get everybody to Morgan's room. It's safest in there and we won't have to worry while we fight. I've got Vulture. You and the Avengers help everyone else."

Mr. Stark gave me an incredulous look and was about to protest, but I interrupted him. "I've fought him before. He is most likely here for me. If I help the students I will just be putting them in more danger."

He gave me a nod of approval and a glance of pride before he relayed the plan to the rest of the Avengers.

I stepped forward towards Toomes, and away from my fellow students and Avengers. I reached into my back pocket for my Spider Drone as I began to speak. "Hey Toomes. Can I call you Toomes? Or do you prefer Vulture? Completely up to you. Always have to respect my elders. My Aunt taught me that. You know she won't be too happy to hear you crashed my feild trip. She's probably more upset than..."

Before I could continue ranting he cut my off. "Enough! I'm tired of your endless talking kid. You know why I'm here."

I love it when they say that. It's always the best opportunity to mess with them. Egg them on. You know? Of course you guys do. You've experienced enough of my battles to know I love to do that in a fight.

I raised an eyebrow and held a finger to my chin. My other hand placed behind my back, holding my spider drone. "No, actually. I don't know why you're here. Is it because you wanted some spaghetti as well? I hate to break it to you but we ran out. Sorry."

I could see Toomes start to lose his cool. He did not like my teasing manner. He took a few steps forward and pointed a finger at me. "I'm here for you. Not some stupid meal. You destroyed my life. You got me thrown into jail. You caused my daughter to disown me. You caused my divorce. I am here to seek revenge."

I shifted my weight to one hip and began to 'tsk tsk tsk'. "You know Adrian, that's actually all your fault. You built the illegal weapons and sold them. It wasn't my idea." I held my hands up at that last part, as though I was surrendering to the police or something like that. I gave a small chuckle.

That's when I saw it. Vulture looked up at my hands and his eyes widened. He then went into a defensive pose. That's when I realized.

I just showed him the Spider Drone.

Great.

I suppose it's time to suit up.

I placed the Spider Drone on my chest and gave it a specific tapping sequence. I ordered for the nano bots to form my first suit from Homecoming, for old times sake.

That's when the fight began.

I shot a web at the ceiling and swung towards Vulture, legs extending out towards him. I hit him squarely in the chest and he went flying backwards. If it weren't for his wings catching the walls he would have fallen out the large Vulture sized hole in the wall that he had created moments ago.

He stood back up and crouched down. His wings spread out in an intimidating manner. He then sprung forward to attack.

I dodged one of his wings by jumping upwards and attaching myself to the ceiling.

Before I continued, I glance over to the hallway. I saw the Avengers escorting the students out of the room and towards Morgan's room. Good. One less factor in the fight to worry about.

Before I could focus my attention back onto Vulture, my spidey senses were tingling. I leapt to the ground about 10 feet from where I originally was positioned.

I looked back at the ceiling and saw a large slice. Sparks were flying from the damaged electronic wiring in the building. He tried to get me with his wing, again.

Does this guy only have his wings to rely on? I mean come on. Where are the weapons? The guns? The explosions? Honestly I've fought a lot more difficult beings since I last saw Toomes.

As Toomes came at me again, I jumped and flipped over him. Landing on his back in a spider like crouch.

Toomes was swinging his arms around, trying to get me off his back. Meanwhile, I stuck my hand into the backpack like harness resting on his back. I ripped open a panel and began to mess with the wiring inside.

I then apparently grabbed the correct wire when suddenly the wings went limp. Toomes wasn't prepared for the wings to suddenly go limp and he crashed to the ground. I jumped off his back before the initial collapse.

I looked down at Toomes and placed my hands on my hips. "Honestly Toomes. I expected more. You lost your touch in confinement."

I turned around to see the Avengers running back into the room. They must have just finished situating the safe room, otherwise known as Morgan's bedroom, for the students.

I gave a sheepish smile. "All done Mr. Stark. Just had to disable the wings. Now that I think about it, I don't know why I didn't do that the first time I fought him."

I gave another smile and Mr. Stark smiled back at me.

Then it felt like time began to slow down around me. I was standing proudly. The Avengers looking at me with pride in their eyes.

I then gasped at a sharp pain in my side. Mr. Stark's eyes widened and the other Avengers took a second to realize what had just happened.

I look down at my side and see the red of my suit slowly becoming a darker shade.

I gasped again as another sharp pain rips from my side.

I look behind me. Toomes had taken his harness off and come up behind me with a switch blade. He must have had it hidden in his jacket.

He had stabbed me in the side and ripped the blade out of me.

I looked back over at Mr. Stark and saw him running towards me. I then began to collapse to the floor.

Before the black at the corner of my vision could completely take over, I saw Mr. Stark kneeling beside me and placing pressure on my wound. I glance over at Toomes and see Steve tackle him to the ground.

Then...

It went black.