I was Trying to Make a Dramatic Entrance

~Chapter 1~ (NOT EDITED)

"Shrek is love. Shrek is life."

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed. "I am now scarred for life."

Today is the last day until school starts. And I am currently using this precious time to watch this disturbing video on youtube with my best friends Casey and Danielle.

Casey had shoulder length dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She was the captain of the volleyball team and the most popular girl in school. She had a body that most girls would die for due to long hours of working out for cheerleading.

Danielle had long brown hair and soft brown eyes. She was very smart and medium height. She was a cheerleader, but she wasn't like those stereotypical cheerleaders. She was actually pretty shy and really nice. Since she is on the cheerleading squad she was fit and flexible.

I had medium lengthed light brown hair and light brown eyes. I was a cheerleader. I've been told I was super blunt, but I didn't think so. I could totally be subtle...

"I know right! I'm going to have nightmares now! My bed is right next to a window where Shrek might magically fly through!" Casey screeched.

"Dude, Shrek doesn't even fly dumbass," Danielle replied.

"That was so scary! How are you not scared Dani?!"

"Do people actually worship Shrek? Why? He's an ogre... And he's ugly...."

"It's all ogre now!!!!!"

"AAAAHHH!" Casey screamed.

"It's just the video. Jeez. Calm down. It's not like he's going to rape you in your sleep. Actually he might... Do you worship him or something?" I asked.

"EWWW no!!!" She exclaimed.

"Exactly."

I closed the laptop. "Enough...fun... Today," I said. "Let's go to bed."

~*~*~*~*~*

*DING DA LING LING*

I woke up and groaned. "OMG why does your alarm clock sound so Asian?!" Casey asked.

"Racist," I muttered.

Since today was the first day of school, Casey and Danielle decided to sleepover at my house so we could go to school together on the first day of school.

"Goodmornings girlies!" My brother, Liam, said while winking.

Stupid Flirt.

Liam had dark brown hair and light brown eyes. He was a senior and a year older than me. He was a football player. He inherited the athletic genes from my father. Speaking of which, my parents were currently on a vacation in the Bahamas and they were coming back next week. Our grandmother that's supposed to look after us is now taking a snooze. Haha lazy granny...

Hailey had light brown hair, a triat she inherited from my mother, and hazel eyes. She is a sophomore and a couple months younger than me. She is shy and highily intelligent.

"Your flirting sucks bro," my sister, Hailey, said while rolling her eyes.

"I happen to think my flirting is FABBALLS!" He replied.

"What does that even mean?!"

"It means fabulous in my own special way!"

"Whatever you say..."

"Can you guys stop arguing? We have to get to school!" I said, irritated.

"Alright, alright. Calm down, I was only stating a fact. No need to go all cray cray on me," Liam said while rolling his eyes.