I Sense Some Sexual Tension

~Chapter 8~ (NOT EDITED)

When I got home, I was bombarded with questions from Liam and Grandma.

"So Liam told me you were at that cute boy, Tyler's house!" Grandma chirped.

"Yea I was. We were finishing up a project."

"He's her boyfriend and they did the dirty Grandma," Liam announced.

"OMG!! MY LITTLE BABY IS GROWING UP! AND YOU EVEN GOT A CUTE GUY!" My grandma exclaimed proudly.

"OMG HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND AND WE DID NOT DO THE DIRTY!" I yelled while glaring at the two morons in front of me.

Yes I am aware that I just called my grandma a moron but they both were pissing me off at that moment.

"Whatever you say sis."

I grumbled. "Ugh I'm going to my room."

As I walked upstairs to my room, I passed by Hailey's room. The door was locked. I shrugged and continued walking.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!!"

I jumped in surprise. "What the..?!"

"Haha so tell me what happened. I heard from Dumb and Dumber that you went over to that nerd's house." She said referring to Grandma and Liam.

"Yea to work on a project," I confirmed.

"So... tell me all the juicy deets!" She squealed.

I decided to tell her my unusual feelings. "I might like him."

"OMG THAT'S GREAT!! I THINK I HAVE A PLAN TO GET BACK AT THE BITCH NOW!! BUT I HAVE TO SORT OUT THE DETAILS. I'LL TELL YOU ABOUT IT WHEN I'VE GOT IT ALL FIGURED OUT!" She exclaimed.

"I'm going to my room now.."

"Okay nice chat." She said a little distracted and walked back into her room.

Once I got to my room, I decided to call Danielle and tell her about my feelings.

I dailed her number and she picked up on the third ring.

"Hello?"

"I think I like Tyler." I started.

"What?! Really? Are you sure?"

"Yea. Why are you so surprised?"

"No.. I mean after the whole Will thing I didn't think you would start liking anyone anytime soon."

I groaned. "Ugh... please don't mention that bastard..."

"Sorry. I mean are you sure?"

I told her about the butterflies in my stomach and the tingles I felt everytime he accidentally touches me.

I'm not some sort of cliche girl in stories. I've read enough Wattpad books to know that butterflies and tingles were a sign that you liked someone. Well at least I think.

"Wow... It sounds like you do like him."

"I know."

We gossiped for a while until I hung up. I was exhausted and decided to take nap, but not before long I was completely blacked out.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"So I've spoken to your parents," Grandma began at the breakfast table. "They will have to be staying for about a month or two longer."

I mean I loved my grandma and all and I want her to take care of us, but sometimes I missed my parents even though I was used to them being away for so long.