My Little Ty-ger

~Chapter 7~ (NOT EDITED)

I couldn't stop thinking about it.

I couldn't believe Tyler was my hooded savior.

Should I ask him about it?

I don't think he knows that I saw him though...

Where did he get those fighting skills from?

I thought he was a nerd....

My brain exploded with questions.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted when a hand was waving around in front of me face.

"HOI! YOU WHO!! ELLO GIRLIE!!" Rawland said while waving a hand in my face.

I sighed irritated. "Huh? What do you want?"

"Oooh... you sta-upid gull!! The teacher is calling you!!"

I snapped my head toward Mrs. Marshall who looked annoyed.

"MS. SUMMERS!! I DON'T APPRECIATE MY STUDENTS DAYDREAMING IN CLASS! IF YOU DON'T PAY ATTENTION HOW WILL YOU LEARN THIS MATERIAL!! I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR 10 MINUTES!! PLEASE GO TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE DURING LUNCH!"

"It's not like you even teach.." I mumbled.

"WHAT WAS THAT?"

"Nothing" I replied smiling innocently.

"Heh heh heh... you're welcome. I saved chu laf." Rawland whispered.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Daydreaming in class? I expect better from you. I don't know why Mrs. Marshall would send you to my office for daydreaming. She should've just given you a detention." Principal Cow accused.

"She claims she was calling me for 10 minutes."

"Still there is no use in wasting me time, but whatever."

"But, technically, I wasn't my fault. It's not my fault that she-"

I was cut off but the door swinging open. Rawland appeared in the doorway and barged in.

"OH MA GAD!! IS IT TRUE? IS YOUR NAME REALLY PRINCIPAL COW?!?" He asked, might I add, not in an indoor voice.

"YOU ARE NOT TO BARGE IN WHILE I'M CONSULTING WITH ANOTHER STUDENT AND PLEASE KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN! AND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION YES MY NAME IS PRINCIPAL COW."

Rawland suddenly got to his knees and started bowing down. "PLESS!! OH PLESS!! GIVE ME YOUR LASTNAME!! IT'S ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS!!! PLESS!!! I BEG OF CHU!!"

Principal Cow looked horrified. "PLEASE GET OFF THE FLOOR. AND NO! YOU MAY NOT HAVE MY LASTNAME!"

Then suddenly Rawland burst out crying.

I raised my eyebrows, amused.

"Well... I think you have more...uh... important... issues to deal with at the moment...so..I'll...just...being going!! Okay bye! Nice chat Mr. Cow!" I said quickly as I dashed out the door.

Because of that...unusual conversation in Principal Cow's office I was 20 minutes late to lunch. I went to my locker and took out the sandwich from my bag. I started munching on my sandwich.

Well... there's no use in going to lunch. There's only like 5 minutes left. I grabbed my backpack and started walking to my next class, History, which today, was after lunch.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"So where were you at lunch?" Tyler whispered as he accidentally brushed his arm on my arm.