You Gotta Give It Time

~Chapter 25~

I was confuzzled. The thought had not even crossed my mind at all! Wow, this person was good... who would've thought?

The person was none other than, Chance.

Hailey was actually right on assuming that he liked me, but she was way off... He LOVES me. What's up with people these days? Haven't got a decency to tell the person you like that you like them and instead stalk them and creep them out to no end.

Like, if you really loved me, you'd tell me and not let me get all worked out over nothing. It's not like I'm going to accept and we'd get married and elope or anything.

"I'M GOING TO KILL THAT KID!" Liam said, getting up, his face looked furious. Tony and Will both got up too and nodded. They all rolled up their sleeves, looking ready for battle.

"Hey hey hey... Let's not kill anyone!" I said, waving my arms around wildly. "We still have to give this evidence to Tyler!"

Liam rolled him eyes and unrolled his sleeves. He muttered something that suspiciously sounded like 'no fun.' I just brushed off and pretended not to hear him.

"Here's the flashdrive if you need it." Harry said, handing me the flashdrive. I took it and put it in my pocket.

"Thanks, but how about you guys?" I asked.

"Oh we saved it on another flashdrive, don't worry." Leila assured us, pointing to her pocket where, I assumed, the flashdrive was.

"Thank you guys so much, we couldn't have done it without you guys." I said, smiling at them gratefully.

They both nodded simultaneously. Aww... "No problem, we're glad to help." Harry said, draping an arm around Leila's shoulder which caused her to blush.

I gave them a goofy smile to which Leila just rolled her eyes and Harry was looking at us confused.

"What?" He asked, probably speaking his thoughts.

"Oh- Leila likes-." I started, but was cut off.

"NOTHING!" Leila said quickly. "I like... uh... big butts and I can not lie..?"

I raised an eyebrow and Harry threw her an amused smile.

"Uh... I mean forget I said anything." She said, her cheeks were flushed.

I smiled and turned around to see all my friends missing. "Oh they left."

I raised my eyebrow. "What?" Harry nodded. "THEY DITCHED ME!"

"Ha... loser" Leila smirked, putting her hands on her hips. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"I swear I will tell." Her eyes widened and she shook her head rapidly which caused me to smirk.

"Well... I'm going to go find my friends and give them a serious spanking!" I said waving me hand in the air. "And also you guys can have some alone time." I added, wiggling my eyebrows suggestively.

They both looked at me with 'the fu?" looks. I rolled my eyes. "You guys clearing don't get sarcasm..."

They both furrowed their eyebrows in confusion. Aww, they looked like twins. Actually, scratch that, that would be incest... "I was kidding." I said flatly, my face dropping into a scowl.

Their faces both lit up in realization. I swear...

"But not about the second part!" I quickly added. Harry looked confused once again and wiggled her eyebrows. I smirked at her. "Well I'll get going now. Thanks again! Bye!" I said walking towards the door, throwing a wave behind my back.