What in the Name of Blackberry Flavored Lollipops!

~Chapter 11~ (NOT EDITED)

Avery's POV

During the whole ride home, I was thinking about my almost-kiss with Tyler. It's what I've been dreaming about since, well, I started liking him but the moment just had to get ruined.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. He probably just almost kissed me because of the spur of the moment. I mean I was just staring at him like the creeper that I am and started leaning in.

Dang it. I probably scared him off. I panicked and started sweating.

Phew. I started fanning myself with my hand and breathing in and out. I didn't notice Hailey standing at the doorway of my room giving me the 'what the hell' look. I stared at her for a moment and instantly dropped my hands to my sides.

"What the eff were you just doing?" She demanded, amusement in her voice. She raised her eyebrows at me and entered my room and sat on my bed.

"Heh nothing. I'm just hot." I said, realizing what I just said and started grinning like an idiot. "Heh I'm hot."

She just rolled her eyes, "Yea... the hottest." She had a blank face and I moved my face closer to hers. I squinted my eyes and poked her in the face. She scrunched up her face and I smiled and poked her again. This process kept going on until I burst out laughing.

We're so weird.

"So tell me what has gotten your panties in a twist!" She said sitting Indian style on my bed and folding her hands and placing it on her lap.

I took a deep breath. "I almost kissed Tyler and he probably thinks I'm a creep now. Kinda like the guy that sat next to us on the bus and he started leaning in to kiss you." Omg... was I being a creep like him? "Oh no! He probably thinks I'm a creepy stalker!! I just had to freaking stare at him and lean it! Oh. My God." I rambled, breathing heavily. "Whew... What a mouthful."

She furrowed her eyebrows. "He thinks you're a creep?"

"Yea probably."

"Wow... Haha loser."

I stared wide eyed at her with my jaw hanging down. I thought she was on my side. "I'm just kidding." She said chuckling. "You should've seen your face."

I scowled and huffed. I got off my bed and flipped my hair and starting walking sassily to the living room. I could faintly head her chuckling and say 'drama queen.' I turned around and walked to the door way of my room and flipped her off and continued walking to the living room.

I saw Liam and Grandma sitting on the couch reading. Liam's magazine was upside down and Grandma's was reading a math book. I narrowed my eyes at them suspiciously.

"Alright what did you guys do?" I asked accusingly.

"What ever do you mean?" Liam answered making his face look innocent as possible.

I rolled my eyes and stood in front of them with my hands on my hips.

"Liam eavesdropped on your conversation with Hailey and he heard that you almost kissed Tyler and that your a creep!" Grandma exclaimed pointing a finger at Liam. My eyes widened and stared at them blankly. Liam crossed his arms and pouted and muttered 'traitor.'

I sighed. "Whatever." I turned around and walked upstairs because there were no use in denying it because they already heard. I found my room empty. So Hailey left huh... I smiled and sighed. Finally there's peace. I can't stand another moment talking to those morons that I call family.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Once I got to school I was nervous about seeing Tyler. I still didn't know what he thought about the almost kiss. I hope he doesn't think I'm a creep which he probably does. I was walking down the hall and saw Tyler at his locker. My legs involuntarily walked toward his.