Something Special

~Chapter 17~ (NOT EDITED)

Hailey's POV

I can't believe it. He's back. After about two years of being out of my life why does he gave to come back now?

Drey.

That name brings shivers everytime I hear it. What he did to be seriously scarred me for life. I haven't loved anybody else after him because I'm afraid of what they might do to me. That was until I met Tony. I could just sense that he was different. I was starting to fall for him and I knew he felt the same way. Or maybe even more.

After reading the strange letter that Avery received today, I took my backpack out of her locker and thanked her for keeping it there. I was currently at my locker being too distracted by the thought of Drey being back. I placed my backpack in my locker and closed it.

"Hey" I voice whispered from behind me. I could feel the warm breath on my neck. I immediately stiffened because I knew who it was. I turned around and tried to cover up my fear.

"What do you want?" I said, sounding irritated. Haha nailed it.

"What? No welcome back?" He asked, placing his hand on his heart faking hurt. I rolled my eyes at him. He still had his same dramatic personality.

"Why are you back?" I demanded. I needed to know answers and I wasn't one to beat around the bush about something. It ran through the family. My parents were blunt and so were my grandparents.

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I came back because I had an empty feeling while I was in Austrailia." I raised my eyebrow at him.

He looked at me for a second before continuing. "I messed up. I shouldn't have moved away from you after I told you that I loved you."

I nodded in confirmation.

"I came back so we could get back together." He chirped with a bright smile on his face. Is he for real? After everything that has happened between us?

"Not happening." I said with a blank expression on my face.

"What? Why not? I came all the way here for you!" I could tell he was starting to get angry but I don't care. I continued to say what I wanted to say for a long time now.

"You forced me to do "it" with you!" I yelled. "That's basically rape you know."

"No it wasn't. It was making love!" He returned with much force. Ha...my ass.

"You're wrong! I told you I wasn't ready but you didn't listen." I yelled. I was starting to get angry because he didn't even know what he did to me. "You scarred me for life! Why don't you just move back to Austrailia because I never want to see you again!"

I could tell from his face that he was furious now. He pushed me against the locker and smashed his lips on mine. I stood there frozen with wide eyes. I tried to push him off but he wouldn't budge.

"What the hell?!"

Oh no... this is the worst timing ever.

Drey immediately pulled away and turned to the source of the voice. Tony stood there with some red roses in his hands. He looked absolutely furious, hurt, and confused at the same time. I just stood there with wide eyes. I stood there frozen in my spot.

"Who are you?" Drey demanded.

"I'm her boyfriend." Tony answered jutting his thumb at me.

Drey smirked. "Well I guess she just cheated on you." He just shrugged like it was no big deal.