A Hooded Man Saved Her

~Chapter 6~ (NOT EDITED)

"Okay class, today we are going to talk about algebraic expressions!" Mrs. Marshall said. " I remember when I was in high school learning about this stuff. It wasn't even too long ago! Only thirty years!" Oh God... please don't say this is gonna be another one of her "life stories."

"I remember acting dumb so this guy I liked would tutor me and I would get to spend time with him. Well he's my husband now so I guessed it worked. Have I ever talked about my husband to you?" Here we go... " He's a wonderful man. Why, just last summer he took me on this AMAZING cruise to the Caribbean. It was so romantic!"

Dinnnggg! All the sudden a phone went off.

"Who's phone was that?! Ya know back in my day we didn't even have cell phones!! We did this thing called talking to each other face to face. All you young people do is text, text, text! You don't even realize how fortunate you are! When I was your age I had to send letters to people or talk to them over the home phone!"

At this point I was debating with myself on whether I should take a nap or not...

"Whew so now where were we? Ah yes my husband! He's so wonderful. I remember when we first met in high school... He was this nerd but wow he was hot. I-"

RIIINNNGGG!!! Whew saved by the bell...

"Wait! Answer all questions in this lesson by tomorrow!"

"Ahem, but Mrs. Marshell you didn't even teach us the lesson," Isabella-woah she's in this class?- stated.

"YOU CAN READ! TEACH IT TO YOURSELVES! Now class dismissed."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"OKAY LADIES NOW THAT WE HAVE MASTERED THE ART OF SQUATING... WELL MOST OF YOU. WE ARE GOING TO BE MOVING ONTO OUR NEXT LESSON; TWERKING." Ms. Jackie announces proudly.

"So, we are going to be, like, a bunch of Miley Cyrus's?"

"DON'T INSULT HER! YOU COULD LEARN A LITTLE SOMETHING FROM HER! HER TWERKING ABILITY IS JUST BEAUTIFUL!" Ms. Jackie answered. "NOW SHAKE THOSE BOOTIES!"

Ms. Jackie turned on her iPod and played Anaconda.

Is that song even appropriate for school?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Finally it was lunch time. I went to the lunch line and bought a taco and a water bottle. I started walking to our usual table when I spotted Tyler and his nerdy friends sitting on the floor by the trash cans.

Have they been sitting there the whole time?

I decided to be nice for once and started walking toward them.

"Hey guys!"

They all raised their heads to see where the source of the voice came from.

"Oh h-hey Avery!" Chance stuttered.

I smiled at him. "So have you guys always been sitting here?"

"Yea" Tyler replied.

"Not that you would notice...until now," Isabella grumbled.

I rolled my eyes at her. "So, Tyler, would you and your friends like to sit with us at lunch?"

"Really?"

"Yea" I nodded.

"Ok sure! Why are you being so nice to me?"

"I said I'd owe you one when you drove me and Dani home from the party!"