This Could Work

~Chapter 20~ (NOT EDITED)

Avery's POV

I couldn't believe. I thought avoiding him was for the best and he broke up with me. I now realize just how stupid I was being and the consequence was losing Tyler.

After sobering up from crying in the closet I came straight home and went to my room.

I heard a faint knock on my door and Hailey's head poked in. "Hey you okay?" I nodded my head. She came in and sat next to me on my bed. "We can get him back."

"There's no point. He probably hates me now." I cried.

"No. You guys were meant to be and you can't let a silly misunderstanding like this break you up." She explained. I thought about it before realizing that what she was completely true.

I nodded. "You're right." She smiled.

"That's my sis!" I smiled at her and quietly thanked her.

I was determined to get Tyler back and nothing's gonna stop me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Once I got to school, my heart broke at the sight of Tyler and Isabella holding hands. Jealousy was basically pouring out of me.

He whispered something in her ear and she giggled. My hands were clenched at my hands.

I've had enough. I turned away from the scene of the "happy" couple and went to my locker. Hailey, Liam, and Danielle were already waiting there with worried expressions on my face. My hard glare at nothing in particular probably gave them a hint about what I was mad about.

"It's okay. You can still get him back." Hailey said. I shook my head.

"This is great!" I said, a evil grin on my face. They all furrowed their eyebrows at me. "He's taken. That makes it harder. Not impossible." I said.

They all nodded their heads and smirked. "And I'm more determined than ever to take him back and get the proper revenge we wanted from the bitch." I added.

They all looked at me impressed. I was pretty impressed with myself because of how calm I sounded but deep inside I was insecure. I was having thoughts like:

What if he moved on?

What if he doesn't want anything to do with me anymore?

And will this plan really work?

~*~*~*~*~*~*

After school, Hailey and Danielle agreed to meet in my room. We were sitting in a circle on my bed; our usual seating we did when we had to make a plan.

"So let's make a list of all the suspects who the stalker would be." I suggested. I figured that if I wanted to prove to Tyler that I didn't use him and truly loved him I had to actually have proof.

"Will." Danielle mused. I wrote his name down.

"How about Mason? He's been gone lately." I thought aloud. They both nodded their heads and I wrote his name down.

"Isabella." Hailey suggested. I scowled and wrote her name down on the paper. I looked at the piece of paper.

"Hmm... I guess that's all the suspects we have so far." I said.

Step one of our plan; completed.

"Hey guys!" Liam said while barging in my room.

"Have you heard of knocking?" I asked trying to sound annoyed but it didn't work. He just grinned and his stare was fixed on Danielle. Aww... how cute.