So Who Is It?

~Chapter 24~ (NOT EDITED)

There was one more day until we'll be hearing news on my stalker. I sighed and got ready for a new day at school. I just wanted this day to be over with because I wanted evidence right now and I couldn't wait.

I put on a sweatshirt and white skinny jeans and combed my hair. I descended the stairs and grabbed a granola bar from the kitchen cabinet and departed from my house but not before leaving a note telling my family that I'd be walking to school today.

I decided to walk to school so I could clear my head in peace. I had to form a plan to show Tyler the evidence once I got it because what use is evidence if you can't use it.

The wind was blowing softly which caused my hair to flow.

I made my way to the entrance of my school. Once I got it, I could feel the warmness take over my face. I walked to my locker and starting putting stuff in it and taking stuff out.

I walked to the library where I rarely ever go and just sat there, thinking. I was about twenty minutes early for school which was my intention. I wanted a quiet spot to sit think, and relax.

"Avery." Well there goes my intentions.

Despite the fact that I've been bothered, I still put a smile on my face and turned to the source of the voice. I was surprised when I saw Leila standing behind me.

"Hey Leila."

She gave me a small smile and wave. "So how's it going?"

"Well I'm stressed about this but managing." I said honestly with a sigh.

"Just stop thinking about it. Besides you'll be finding out tomorrow who it is. We just have a couple questions that are unsolved but we'll get them." She reassured.

I nodded and gave her a smile of gratitude. Speaking of we.... I gave her a cheesy smile in which she returned with a raise of her eyebrow.

"What?"

"Hehehe you and HAARRY!!" I sighed dreamily while she had a small tinge of redness to her face that was barely visible. "You guys just look so cute together!! Like ohmigod. OTP!"

She shook her head. "It's strictly business."

"What? You guys are only in high school! You should try to experience more things... I mean what can I say? Ebolo." I said, patting her head. "You have much to learn young grasshopper."

She swatted away my hand and glared. I replied with an innocent smile. "Whatever."

"Don't worry I'll get you guys together because I strongly believe you guys are meant to be!" I said, determined.

She rolled her eyes. "Let's get to class."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Did you guys hear about Dustin and Mateo's bet?" Liam asked during lunch. Today turning lunch was a major gossip session. We would have one once in a while to talk about what was happening around school and the latest news.

"Yea. It's kinda stupid." Hailey said.

"I feel bad for whoever their target is." I agreed.

"I wonder who's going to win though." Liam said, scratching the back of his neck.

We all nodded in agreement.

"Have you guys heard about the bad boy?" Danielle asked. Liam raised his eyebrow.

"Oh you mean Jayden?" Hailey asked.

"Yea! Him!"

"Oh he's really hot!!"