Chapter Twenty Three

Vaughn's POV

To be back home in my own bed does feel nice but other then that I feel dreadful. I hurt all over, I look like I've been somebody's punching bag. I tried to tell the police the truth but they just wouldn't listen. They already seemed to know the whole story.

Which is a lie.

They must have got to the police, have people working in the police for them. How did I ever expect to beat them? I don't know, I just thought I know all about this but I guess I had been wrong.

James is at home. I haven't seen him in two days. I miss him like majorly. We are meant to go back to school next week. Apparently we have missed so much but I couldn't quite care about school.

I don't really care about anything no more. I haven't moved, I've stayed in bed. I barely ate as my mum said but I'm so use to hardly eating anymore it hardly feels unnatural it feels more natural.

I have a new phone. My parents put there numbers in it and I have James. Our friends at school...they have visited but not for long. I didn't really want them around. I told them I'm fine but I need space.

They would never understand. they probably have no idea what I'm saying is all true and not some bullshit joke or what I got told to say. I have no idea what to do no more.

I miss Olivia and I miss Theo. They are like family now and Olivia, I had shared that kiss with her. I know I love her, so being away from her now really hurts.

I've never felt like this about anyone. Because of the way I feel I know I can't just give up. I can't turn my head and get on with my life anymore. I have to save her and Theo. I have too, I promised her I would. I'll get her away from all that shit from those men.

Now more then ever I want revenge, more then ever I want to take them down. I have too but to do that I need James help and I'm going to have to sneak away from home again. We are going to head straight towards that orphanage and no matter how long it takes when I'm back home that organization will be shut down and Olivia and Theo will be saved from a life full of that.

James POV

"James love are you alright?" my mum asks as she walks into my bed room.

I look up at her and nod, "I'm perfect. I'm happy to be home but I need some space," I tell her softly.

"Of course sweet heart but you can't hide in here forever. Please come down for dinner in an hour," she smiles before she closes my bed room door and leaves me alone once more.

I feel my phone vibrate in my hand. I look at the text I've received.

Vaughn

James I know this is crazy, but I need to end this.

I can't leave it like this. I love Olivia.

I have to go save her

I look at the text for some time wondering all the options and how stupid this all is. But deep down I know Vaughn wouldn't do this or less it meant something. For Vaughn to say he loves Olivia, only means one thing. He must love her, he has never said that about any girl before.

Shit! Vaughn why you have to go full in love. Why the fuck is it Olivia and Theo have to be treated so bad. I know Vaughn is right though, we have to end this.  We have to take them down, and we are the only two that can do it.

Sorry mum but I guess I won't be joining you for dinner.

I'll be at yours in less then an hour!

We have to move quick, my mum will know I'm gone!

I waited one minute and got a reply

Vaughn

See you soon then.