Chapter Twenty Four

Vaughn's POV

When James had got to mine I felt happy, happy to see him. To know he came back, to know he isn't going to abandon me now. I'm happy we can do this together, no matter what the past holds. We want to finish this and hope for a better future.

In the future I'll make sure to be a better best friend to James. I owe him that much. As the night arrives James and I climb through my bed room window and down the pipe into the front garden.

I have my ruck sack on my back. Food, water, money and just to be on the safe side a knife. I know I shouldn't of but can you blame me those guys will do anything to stop us, I know that.

I know this is going to be hard but I can't stop myself now, James knows that too. Its why he is coming, he knows I'll need him. I know where the orphanage is, Olivia told. I can't remember when but she told me where, the address where they kept her locked up in the orphanage.

I found it hard to listen to her talk about it but I remember the address. I still can't quite believe it but it is all true. That man proved it too. I just hope we aren't too late. I'm so sorry Olivia for taking so long to make this decision but we are on our way. We will save you and Theo no matter what the cost.

I don't know how long it took to get there. All I know is we took two buses and then a train to reach it. We have finally made it. It's about eleven a clock at night now.

Mine and James phones are switched off. We can't deal with our parents trying to ring us, not now. We will worry about that after this is all over, not right now.

I look up at the orphanage stopping near it in the tree's. "It looks so dead, so horrible and out of place. The tree's covering it, the darkness of the area its not a nice place," said James.

"I can't believe they get away with this. How the fuck does no one realize?" I ask James anger in my voice.

"It be alright Vaughn. We can do this. We'll save them and we will take them down. We'll get footage, we will show the police, anyone and anything to prove they aren't worth the shit on anyone's shoe. They will go down for this," James says patting me on the shoulder.

"I hope so. Come on lets go find them. Let's go get what we need," I smile before we head out of the trees and towards the back of the orphanage.

We looked around for a bit, trying to find any way in. We found a cracked window going into the basement. We smashed the remainder of the glass with hardly making much noise. I climbed through it first and got to the ground safely. I help James down before we look around.

James put on the torch he had brought with him. There isn't much down here. Just food, such as cans and crates of we aren't sure what of.

"Lets try that door," says James pointing towards a door. We head over to it and open it up to reveal a small cramped corridor.

I let James go first and I followed him down the corridor slowly trying to make sure not to make much noise. We don't want to create awareness of our presence here, not yet.

Just as we headed around the corner and entered a big hall area with stairs heading up we heard a loud scream from above us. I run up the stairs panic suddenly gripping me.

I reached the next floor and run down into a bigger corridor then down stairs, flashes of strange looking pictures pass by me until I come to a stop outside the room I hear the scream again. I ram open the door and charge in ready to pull the knife from my ruck sack if I'll have too.

My mouth fell open to find Olivia sitting on a bed tears in her eyes, her arm is bleeding. It looks like some one has hacked into her arm in two different places.