Chapter 5: Meeting the destined one

Y/N POv
Me, Rimuru and Ranga are at a river because Rimuru wanted to use new skill that she learned.

Rimuru: Ready Ranga, Y/n. Watch closely.

Ranga: I shall!

Y/N: Ok.

Rimuru: Rimuru, transform! Then she trasformed in a Tempest Star Wolf

Rimuru: And now... Black Lightning!

(KlyToxin: From 0:10 to 0:22)

After that Rimuru re-transform in her slime.

Ranga: Black Lightning...You never cease to amaze, Master!

Y/N: Now, it's my turn.

Ranga: Yes, Y/n-sama.

Rimuru: Let's see what you got.

Then Y/n brought up his left and said something.

Y/N: Kirin.

Immedialty a grey cloud appear in the sky and a dragon by lightning come down destroying the earth under the river.

(KlyToxin: From 0:00 to 0:08)

Ranga: You're amazing as always, Y/n-sama!

Rimuru: Cool! I never thought that you gonna use a dragon make by lightning!

Y/N: Thanks.

----

Y/N POv
After our long trip from the river, we finally return at the village and we see that Gobta were trying to teach the newbies how to summon a Tempest Wolf, since he learned to escape from Dwargon, but he's not a great teacher.

Rigurd: Rimuru-sama, Y/n-sama!

Rimuru: Rigurd.

Y/N: Is something up? 

Rigurd: Yes, sir! We received a message from Rigur and the security team. It's seems they've discovered suspicious beings in the forest.

Rimuru: Monster?

Rigurd: No, humans.

Rimuru: Humans?

Rigurd: They may be scouts from some nation hoping expand its dominion.

Y/N: Then, let's go.

----

Y/N POv
As we arrived we see that a girl with a mask kill all the ants but one of them was still alive. She was ready to kill it but something hurt her inside and the ant was ready to strike so Rimuru used immediately Black Lightning, killing it.

Rimuru: I guess Black Lightning is really too strong. Better not to use it, either.

Y/N: You nearly got her.