Chapter 18: Feelings (Lemon)

3rd POv

After defeating Charybdis and having made a non-agression pact with the Demon Lord Carrion, everyone celebrated their victory by eating the meat of the Megalodons in that night while Y/n went to hot springs same for Rimuru, Milim, Shion, Shuna and Souka. Then Milim said to Rimuru and the others that she will leave the village for a bit because of work and after that she started to fly away but she remembered that she didn't say goodbye to Y/n, so... she went in the man hot springs where Y/n was alone.

Y/N POv

Y/N: 'I never thought that i could do a non-aggression pact with the Demon Lord Carrion so easily.' I thought before i looked up in the sky thinking about Shizu but soon my thought were interrupted.

Milim: Y/N!!!

I looked up in the sky again and see Milim flying at an incredible speed toward me before she landed in front of me floating in the air.

Y/N: Milim, what are you doing here?

Milim: I was leaving the village for a bit to do some works and meet the others Demon Lords, i have already to the girl and i was leaving before i remembered that i didn't say goodbye to you and so here i am.

Y/N: Ah, ok. Anyway, make certain they do not truck you, ok?

Milim: Mu~ Why everyone are saying the same thing?!

Y/N: *chuckle* We are saying it for your safety.

Milim: Oh, ok. Anyway, bye Y/n! Milim said before she flied away.

[Timeskip]

Y/N POv

After Milim left, i left the hot springs and went to my room. I went to sleep but then i start to dream something while hearing Shizu's voice

Shizu: Please... save... those children... Hurry... to the royal capital...

I wake up immedialty before i felt something wet in my eye. I touch it and see that i was crying.

Y/N: Huh?

[Timeskip]

Y/N POv

Me and Rimuru were on top of Ranga watching the village from afar. I told to Rimuru the dream i had yesterday and i asked to save Shizu's student and become their teacher.

Y/N: So, can you do it, Rimuru? Please. I asked her in her slime form.

Rimuru: Yes, i can but i will leave tommorow morning.

Y/N: Why not today?

Rimuru: Don't you remember? I had to say something important tonight.

Y/N: Can't you say it now?

Rimuru: You baka! It's something that i wanted to say before we got killed!

Y/N: Ah... Sorry then. Then it's ok if you will leave tommorow morning.

Rimuru: Good. Then if you can excuse me, i have some business to do. Rimuru said before she jumped away from Ranga while she transformed in her human form.

Y/N: What business?

Rimuru: It's a secret. She said before she flied away with her bat wings.