Chapter 17: The Son of Veldora

3rd POv

After Y/n and Rimuru let Youma and Fuze stay in their town, everyone went to the hot springs. Without Y/n knowing it, Rimuru talked to Shion and Shuna about who will take the first time of Y/n and to decided that they started a dive competition. Obviously Rimuru cheated since she wanted to confess her feelings to Y/n before they died.

Rimuru: Yes! I won! I will be the first to take Y/n!

Shion and Shuna: Muuu~ They pouted

Meanwhile with Y/n in the hot springs...

Y/N POv

Rimuru: Yes! I won! I will be the first to take Y/n!

Y/N: 'Huh? What she meant by saying that?... Whatever, i'm sure it's nothing important.'

Y/N: Hey Fuze, how long do you intend to stay in this town? Are you still not convinced that we're harmless? I asked Fuze, forgetting what Rimuru said.

Fuze: Huh? Ah, no... My suspicion of you and Rimuru is long gone now.

Y/N: Then why?

Fuze: Well, this place is just to comfortable. I haven't had a real break in so long. I felt it would be a good thing to slow down and relax.

Y/N: 'This guy is lazy.' Hey!

Fuze: Eh?

Y/N: What's going on with Youm and his guys, anyway? You promised to help make them look like the champions in our place.

Fuze: Ah...

Y/N: You know that "Ah" isn't an answer. Those guys already left, you know. They went to build a reputation as champions everywhere.

Fuze: That won't be a problem. I've already finished setting things up.

Y/N: You have?

Fuze: Yes. I've already laid the groundwork for spreading the world that they're the champions who defeated the Orc Lord, and for spreading the rumor that you and your people are the harmless monsters who helped them. Fuze said before he continues to drink.

Y/N: Well, good, then. 'Maybe he's not that lazy.'

Fuze: Well, I'll be heading back now. He said getting up.

Y/N: Oh, I almost forgot. I'd like to build a road from here to your Kingdom of Blumund.

Fuze: Eh? Er... Wha? Oh, well... I'd certainly appreciate that, but that would be a national undertaking on a huge scale. The budget would be immense.

Y/N: Exactly, Fuze. Having a road would make it easier for us to do business, wouldn't it? Naturally, we'll handle the physical work. However...

Fuze: However?

Y/N: We want to sell our specially-made goods to the other countries, so i'd like you to introduce me and Rimuru to someone who can give all the advice we need.

Fuze: Very well. That's a simple matter!

Y/N: Good, good. I said before Fuze leave me as i looked in the sky seeing a shooting star.