Chapter 15: The Loli Demon Lord

3rd POv

The allience between the Jura Tempest Federation and the Armed Nation of Dwargon were estabilished, and the nation of monsters gained a powerful backing support.

----

[Two days later]

Y/N POv

Gazel: I'm here, Rimuru, Y/n!

Rimuru: What brings you here this time?

Gazel: I'm here to give you all a gift.

Y/N: A gift?

Gazel looked over his left shoulder and his two guards threw a person, who inside the bag. When the body fall to the ground, the face of the body revealed to be a unconscious Vesta.

 When the body fall to the ground, the face of the body revealed to be a unconscious Vesta

Rimuru: Huh?!

Kaijin: That's Vesta!

Y/N: Oi, what's the meaning of this?

Gazel: It's simple. I cannot allow him to work in my service. Use him as you wish.

Kaijin: My King... That would allow Vesta's knowledge to leave the Dwarves!

Gazel: Says the man who left the Dwarves himself? That is what this allience is for. Make this land you have chosen to inhabit a leader in new and unique skills! Vesta...

Vesta: Y-Yes?

Gazel: Devote yourself to studying here.

Vesta: I shall. My King, this time... This time, I will live up to your expectations.

Then Vesta turned toward us.

Vesta: Rimuru, Y/n and Kaijin... I am truly sorry. Would you allow me to work here?

Kaijin: Having one more talented researcher around will be a big help. Rimuru, Y/n, if anything bad happens I'll take responsibility. Please have faith in me and show him mercy.

Vesta: Kaijin...

Rimuru: If it's okay with you, Kaijin, I have no objections. Welcome aboard, Vesta.

Vesta: Thank you! I am unworthy, but I will give my utmost effort for you!

Rimuru: What about you, Y/n?

After Rimuru asked that question, i could see that was fear in Vesta face but since i'm in good mood, i said...

Y/N: It's ok.

Gazel: Then, farewell!

Everyone start to applaude but...

Y/N: What are you doing here? I said spotting Gabiru and his friends.