Chapter 8: The nightmare and the ogres

3rd POv
Right now is night and Y/n is standing over the grave of Shizu.

Y/N: I hope you are happy. I'm sure you are with your mother telling your adventures, Shizu-san.

Then Y/n leaves and go to sleep but when he fell asleep, he appear in a dark room. Y/n start wondering where he is and started to walk but immedialty stopped when he see something...his parents.

Y/N: D-Dad, mom...

The parents smiled and Y/n started to cry and run toward them but as he was near to hug them, they dissapear. Then Y/n started to look around but he hear a gunshot. He slowly looked behind him and see something he don't wanted to see... the "accident" of his family. Y/n looked down and see her mother with lifless eyes and bleeding. Then he looked his father that had his gun on the left side of his head.

Dad: I'm sorry, my boy.... i hope you will have a good life.

*Bam!*

After the gunshot, Y/n awaked from his "dream" and started to breathe hard with wide eyes. 

-----

-----

Rimuru POv
I was walking in my slime form toward my curtain while looking at the progress of our village. When i arrived at the curtain, i "spit" out the mask of Shizu and leaned against column of the curtain. Y/n wanted me to take care of this mask.

Rimuru: Shizu-san, I'll take good care of this keepsake of you. Now, then... ahahahhaha. Transform!

Then i trasformed in a human and started to test the vision and hearing. Everything went fine but i think i hear better as slime. Then i asked to Great Sage if i could use body doubles since i eat Ifrit.

Great Sage: {Answer: All of Ifrit's skills, including Body Double, have been analyzed.}

Rimuru: All right, great! I'll try it out right now. Body Double!

A clone of me appeared.

Rimuru: Wait, when i took human form, i didn't see any black mist...

Great Sage: {Answer: When using mimic to take assume a form longer than one's own, black mist produced by a magicule consumption makes up the difference.}

Rimuru: Which means... i could create an adult for too!

Then a thought comes in my mind and i smiled widely.