Chapter 16: Uninvited guests

Y/N POv

I was sleeping before i wake up looking at the ceiling but i was feeling something on my chest. I looked down and see Rimuru in her human form sleeping on my chest, so i start to poke her cheek and finally she wake up.

Rimuru: *Yawn* Good morning, Y/n-kun!

Y/N: Good morning, Rimuru. Why were you sleeping on my chest?

Rimuru: I was feeling so lonely in my room so i decided to come here and sleep with you.

Y/N: Next time bring your futon.

Rimuru: I will! 'Or maybe not. Hehehe.'

Then Rimuru get off my chest and we started to get dressed. After, we went in the kitchen and when we came in we see Milim eating a toast with honey on it.

Y/N: Morning Milim

Y/N: Morning Milim. I said while me and Rimuru sat down.

Milim: Oh! Good Morning Y/n, Rimuru!

Rimuru: Morning. Rimuru said with a not pleased voice. Wonder why she said morning with that voice.

(KlyToxin: I guess you guys know why.)

And so on, we started to eat our breakfast.

[Timeskip]

Y/N POv

Y/N: Were you okay yesterday? I asked Gabiru while we were in Vesta lab and Rimuru was on my right shoulder.

Gabiru: Nothing to worry about! I- He was saying before he made a quick punch where Milim punch him, making him cough - ... am quite tough, you know!

Y/N: Did your communication crystal work okay? I asked Vesta.

Vesta: Yes. I was able to contact King Gazel. I informed him that The Demon Lord Milim attacked and you and Rimuru dealt with her.

Y/N: Good. We'll just see how things go with Milim for know. Anyway, be sure to give me a report.

Vesta: Of course.

And later on, we see the great progress made Vesta and Gabiru making the full potion and we talked how to sell the full potion and etc. After we left the cave with Kaijin too, we see a strange violet tornado with some fire on it. So, i immedialty used instant transfer technique to get us in the city and when we were in the city, Rimuru jumped down from shoulder while transforming in her human form and we start to walk to the scene.

Y/N: What's going on?

Souei: A new guest arrived in town, and Lady Milim took exception to him. Souei said appearing near to me.