Chapter 10: Lizardmen and a Dryad

Y/n POv
It's been a few days since Benimaru and his comrades joined us.

Dord: This stuff sure is nice.

Myrd: Hum Hum. Myrd hummed suprised.

Garm: So this is silk cloths, Shuna?

Shuna: Yes, the Hellmoth cocoons it's made from are full of magicules, so it's sturdy.

Garm: So this should give us some good protection.

Y/N: That's amazing. You can already weave silk? Y/n said coming inside the room of the house while having Shion by his side.

Shuna: Y/n-sama!

Dord: Hiya.

Garm: Hey there.

Myrd: Hum.

Shuna: You came to see us, Y/n-sama!Shuna said while running toward him and then hug him.

Y/N: Y-Yeah. How're things going?

Shuna: Great. The weaving loom Sir Kaijin made for me is very easy to use.

Y/N: Glad to hear it. I'm counting on you to make clothes for everyone.

Shuna: Of course! Leave it to me!

Shion: Now then, let us go, Y/n-sama. Our lunch will get cold. Shion said while taking my left arm.

But before i can leave, Shuna start talking

Shuna: Shion... Is your secretarial work going well?

Shion: Of course, Shuna-sama.

Y/N: 'Shion declared herself my and Rimuru secretary. I'm still wondering why she don't declared secretary only to Rimuru since i don't need a secretary. And she's even my and Rimuru bodyguard.'

Then Shuna take my right arm while releasing a competitive aura.

Shuna: I wouldn't mind taking care of Y/n-sama myself.

Even Shion start to release a competitive aura.

Shion: Oh, no, Princess. There's no need for that. I will take good care of him.

Y/N: 'What is going here?'

Meanwhile the three brothers were watching the scene while scratching their brads and smiling

Shuna: I think I'll take care of Y/n-sama, after all.

Shion: No, as his secretary, I'll do that.

Then Shuna stopped glaring at Shion and asked me