Part 11

I have a sewing class and my friend and I are planning a big media project so my mind is full of nothingness atm. itS cALlEd wRiTErS bLOcK jInJu gAWd (Jinju is my given Korean name I'm just going to say, I don't like it a whole lot ;v;).

◽️◽️◽️

Chan POV

I walk up to the family house with vines that hang down its sides. I knock on the large red door, once, twice.

"Who is it!?" I hear a voice, preferably Woojin's, on the other side.

"It's me, Chan!" I rest my head on the door, tired from all the work and yelling I experienced in one day.

I hear a thud and a crash before a pair of footsteps approaches the door.

"Wh-what are you doing here so late?" He's on the other side of the door, voice trembling ever so slightly.

"That's not the problem! Are you okay? Your voice sounds... worrying..." I remember the conversation I had with Ms.Ko this afternoon, possibilities swirl, filling my mind with concern. "Did Ms.Ko talk to you?" My voice lowers, tone deepening.

"No, wait what? What does this have to do with Soyi?" His shaken voice steadies. I can just picture his confused expression.

"Wait, Soyi?! You call my aunt by her first name?! Let me in!" My fist pounds on the door at least five times before the door opens and I accidentally 'knock' on Woojin's nose.

"Woojin!" He squats down and I join him, holding his shoulders. His body shakes while he cups his nose. That shaking turns into giggles, then laughter. His smile pastes onto my face, and soon both of us were imploding with laughs and chuckles. We are crazy people. 

3rd Person POV (k.sm. + h.hj)

The two nine year olds were in Hyunjin's room, one playing with a basketball and the other reading a book. Personalities shine through, am I right?

Seungmin closes his book after reaching the last page, placing it gently on the shelf of Hyunjin's untouched pieces of literature.

"Jinnie, I'm bored!" Seungmin leans over the boy with the ball, extending his bottom lip.

"Then sleep," The latter sits up on his bed, letting his legs hang off the side, "You can take a nap on my lap, orrrrr~" a grin plasters on his lips, "I can sleep of yours!"

Seungmin removes his round reading glasses, jumping onto the soft double bed. Hyunjin stares at him, awestruck.

"I-it was a joke-"

"Aren't you going to lay down?" Hyunjin hesitates, red grazing his cheeks.

"Y-yeah! Of course! Why w-would I ever give up this chance!" He pumps his fist into the air before leaning over, placing his head onto the comfort that is Seungmin's lap (I'm not saying thighs. Why would I do that? hE'S niNe wEEe WOoo)

"I was feeling tired anyways..." Humming can be heard from the little jock as he smiles, squishing the other's leg fat.

"Whatever you say Hwang Hyunjin~" Seungmin giggles and Hyunjin turns his head, hugging the smaller's waist.

"I don't like that, I like Jinnie! Say it again and I'm going to tickle you!" Whining emits from him as he snuggles his head into Seungmin's stomach.

"Hwang. Hyunjin. Fight me."

...

"GAH! STOP NO! IM SORRY, DON'T— PFFT HAHAHAHA!" Hyunjin attacks, tickling Seungmin's sensitive points such as his armpits or neck.

"I TOLD YOU!" Hyunjin is having a blast watching his best friend in agony. Tears of laughter form in his friend's eyes, falling from the practical torture.

For the last act, Hyunjin lays on top of Seungmin, both panting from the overall tiredness.

"Haah... you don't get to sleep on my lap anymore!" The younger attempts to move around under Hyunjin, but fails being unable to escape.

"What? B-but!" Sulks and whines emit from the now disappointed boy who turns his body around, hugging the pouting puppy. "Please? For me? Your lap is so soft and squishy-"

"Hyunjin!"

"Jinnie!" Arms extend so he is towering over the small, creating a bridge. Seungmin is able to breathe, but makes the bold decision to stay under his best friends. Not for a sentimental moment, but a plan...

...

"NO NO SEUNGMIN NO! DON'T TICKLE ME MINNIE I SWEAR—"

Giggles emit from that room while laughter sounds from the front door. Poor Mrs.Hwang...

◽️◽️◽️

Very short chapter, not my usual 1k words. Speaking of 1K....  TYSM FOR 1K READS SO FAST IM SO GRATEFUL YOU DONT EVEN KNOW!

Big thanks to @Aloser4gayshiz for their comments, it makes me rlly happy to see them~ I would like to also shout out to everyone who voted on my previous chapters, I wish I could thank all of you, but there are so many! Over 100 ;o; The support motivates a sack of potatoes like me!

I made a new story, it's sort of experimental. It has 18+ content and contains sexual themes etc. So definitely not for people who prefer a fluffy, innocent story. If you think that content is wrong, I have a short explanation of my opinions at the end of the first chapter.

If you can check it out, that would be amazing!

Where Kim Seungmin reunites with his High School crush and the feeling is mutual

It is VERY experimental, I just merged it with an old story idea I concocted a while back.

I think I'll age the boys maybe a year or two so I can get to the bigger events and climax faster. Their early days don't have a mass effect other than the father and chemistry/friendship.

Seungmin/Hyunjin: 9

Woojin/Chan: 15