.29

The other 7 had their mouths wide open, Jisung and Felix trying to form a response. No one, no one, had been able to calm down Chan that quick, or that easily.

Another bell dinged from the speakers, signaling that lunch was over. Felix gripped Jeongin's sleeve as the younger stood up.

"We have to stay an extra 15 minutes, to let the food start to digest and crap."

Jeongin nodded slowly as he sat back down, twiddling his thumbs. The other 7 waved and walked away, signaling to Felix to meet them afterward.

////
it's my birthday tomorrow, and this book has officially reached 1k reads! thank you all so much for reading, i really appreciate it! in honor of my birthday, I'll be working on another book to publish, from one of the several ideas I have. I'll let you all choose the plot line, and even decide the ship if you'd like!

1. He was fragile. And I couldn't stop him from breaking.
2. Roses are red, violets are blue. In the end he got sick, and his soulmate did too.
3. Just remember, I loved you more than you thought I did.
4. Wherever he went, he brought awkward silence with him.
5. I was never the hero you thought I was.
6. He became the nude model for an art class, not knowing the impact the quiet
student in the back would have on him.

or even suggest your own! again, thank y'all so so so much.
remember, you are loved, you are needed, and you are perfect.