heo hyunjoon

i was startled earlier this evening when i read on twitter that the boyz member hwall would be leaving due to health reasons. i was not too worried, figuring he would be on an indefinite hiatus from the group, and simply wished him to grow healthy again so he could continue promoting with the group.

sadly, not everything has a happy ending.

hwall announced that he would be leaving the group completely.

i heard a physical shatter as my heart broke into a million pieces.

hyunjoon was my bias, and i loved him with all my heart. his smile would instantly make even the darkest of days bright and would bring a smile to my face no matter what situation i was stuck in.

after crying for nearly an hour, i accepted this news. all i wished for was for him to become healthy once again and be happy. and i realized that his health matters oh so much more than my heartbreak.

heo hyunjoon, i wish you the best of health, and that you can continue to be successful, even without being a member of the boyz. i wish that you will never lose your strong friendship with the other eleven, and that you all can continue to smile even if you may not promote with them. i wish that you will not feel bad for leaving, as it is your health that comes first, as it should.

thank you for all the memories. i will miss you dearly.