.58

The next morning everyone was awoken by a commotion from outside their doors. Nurses were running to and fro, two of them carrying a stretcher between them. Jeongin stood up from his bed and looked through the window, confused on what was happening. After a few seconds he heard Jisung get up from his bed and stand behind him. 

"We should probably go check what's happening." Jisung whispered, his voice croaky from just waking up. Jeongin nodded before he grabbed a hoodie from his bag and threw it over his thin frame.

The two of them opened their door and exited their room, stepping out and shutting the door behind them. It was even louder in the hallways, the loud footsteps and commands from nurses echoing through the long corridor. Confused, Jisung walked up to a boy and his short friend to ask if they knew what was going on. Jeongin thought the taller boy looked like a hamster.

After asking for their names, which turned out to be Jihoon and Soonyoung, Jisung asked them if they knew what had all of the nurses running around. 

"Apparently someone attempted suicide in room B9. Their roommate, his name was Woongin or something, woke everyone up with his screaming and someone else alerted a nurse." Jihoon replied. 

"His name was Woojin, Hoonie." Soonyoung added. 

Jisung's eyes widened, and he quickly thanked the couple before turning around and shoving his way through the crowd. Jeongin followed after him, confused. 

"Jisung, what's going on?" 

"I think Changbin tried to kill himself. Jihoon said the person's roommate was Woojin, and the two of them room together. I have to make sure Bin's okay." Jisung had tears in his eyes and his voice cracked several times through his response.

Jeongin gasped. He reached for Jisung's shoulder as to not get lost in the crowd, and quickly got pushed over. Jeongin groaned as he moved his hands to rub his head, which hit the ground hard. The world began to blur, and Jeongin's head began to throb painfully. His eyes eventually shut on their own, the last thing Jeongin seeing being Jisung shoving his way into a room farther down the hallway. He hoped Changbin was okay.
////
please don't hurt me