.38

"Woah, you okay?" Chan asked, noticing the tears in Jeongin's eyes.

Jeongin sniffled and wiped his eyes, shaking his head.

Chan took a deep breath, before wrapping his arms around the younger boy, pulling him into a tight embrace. Jeongin let loose, tears flowing freely from his eyes and dampening Chan's shirt. The younger gripped the back of Chan's shirt as he hugged him back, his head finding his way to Chan's neck. Chan set his head atop Jeongin's hair, rubbing circles into the younger's back.

"Listen, I may not know exactly what you're going through, but I get the general idea. You're scared, you miss your family. But trust me, things get better. The guys will make sure you feel you feel at home. Give it a few days, until you feel comfortable with them, then they'll never leave you alone. You'll be okay."

Jeongin began to sob harder, but he had a genuine smile on his face as he nodded. He pulled away slowly from Chan's embrace, so he could wipe his tears.

"Thank you, Hyung." Jeongin smiled up at Chan, before opening his door and walking into his room. Chan smiled at him through the window, then waved and walked away.

////
emo hours: open.

on a different note, thank you, cameron boyce, for making me laugh as a small child and into my first year of being a teen (this year.) growing up watching disney shows like Jessie made my day, and I wouldn't change that. I'm so sorry you had to go at such an early age, and in such a tragic way. sending condolences to your family and friends who must have been devastated. thank you, cameron, for being my rolemodel in my early childhood, even if my mother may have wished you weren't. if only she could've seen how you'd grown and matured.
and thank you, readers, for seemingly enjoying my story. I never would've thought that something I wrote could have gotten more attention than me begging my friends to check for grammatical errors during school, which they never agreed to, but thank you, sincerely.
remember, you are loved, you are appreciated, and you are wonderful.
sorry for the long a/n TT