1

"Achoo!"

Hansol tensed at the loud noise as the metal thin walls all around him shook. He turned his head around to give the boy behind him a glare.

"Mingyu!" Hansol whispered. "Don't be so loud. Someone could hear us up here!"

"Sorry, there's just so much dust in these vents, " Mingyu sniffed as he rubbed his nose.

"Could you two shut up and continue the mission please?" they heard in their earpieces.

"Sorry Seungcheol," they apologized in unison.

Hansol crawled forward again carefully making his way through the maze of metal. He needed to find the security room as fast as possible. They only had such little time to complete the mission. They couldn't fail; they wouldn't fail. They never did. They were the best unit in Seoul for a reason.

They finally managed to find the security room. Hansol peered out of the grate scanning the room for possible outcomes. The room only held the dozens of screens which he could only identify from the glow on the guard's face. The guard was lazily leaned back in his chair, sipping on his coffee and glancing at the screens from time to time. His face was turned towards their general direction, perfect for Hansol's shot.

Reaching into his blazer jacket, Hansol pulled out his sniper gun. He slowly set the gun up. He examined the grate and stuck his hand out behind him for Mingyu to hand him a tool. He felt Mingyu drop a screwdriver in his opened palm, and he drew his arm back. He quietly unscrewed the bolts on the grate. He pulled the grate in, watching the guard the entire time. Lucky for them, the guard hadn't noticed their presence. He set the grate aside, and he shifted his position. He looked through the glass on the gun, aiming directly for his head. He took slow, deep breaths in and out.

"Hansol, you're not going to kill him, are you?" Mingyu whispered, inching closer to him.

"Mingyu," he sighed, "shut up. I can't focus."

Hansol concentrated again. Deep breath in. Deep breath out.

One.

The guard took another sip from his coffee, only to realize it was empty and set it down on the table beside him.

Two.

The guard leaned back in his chair. He laid his legs on the desk and crossed them, closing his eyes.

Three.

Hansol's fingers pressed the trigger.

Moments later, the guard was sprawled on the ground, a dart sticking out from the nape of his neck. He was out cold, never noticing a thing.

Hansol pushed himself out of the vents and onto the floor. He quickly rolled out of the way as Mingyu climbed out as well. He put his gun back into his suit, and Mingyu checked on the guard. Mingyu nudged the guard with his foot, a look of pure disgust plastered on his face. He poked at the guard's arm before he grabbed it and dragged the body behind the desk. He emerged again, seeing Hansol observing the activity shown on the screens.

"Hansol."

He turned around. Mingyu tilted his head towards the door, and Hansol got the message. He walked towards the door, past Mingyu. He adjusted his tie and brushed off any dust left on his suit. He reached for the door knob but flinched when he heard Mingyu sneeze again.

"Seriously?"

"Sorry," Mingyu said through his hands. "The dust."

Hansol glanced at Mingyu's hands, and he slowly turned the knob on the door. "Lock the door."