3

"Kwon Soonyoung!" the man yelled storming back into the mansion.

All of the guests were safely transported back home. The place, however, was a mess. There was food everywhere littering the floor. Tables and chairs laid overturned blocking his path, and he kicked them out of the way. The banners and streamers that once neatly decorated the white stainless walls were now ripped and tattered barely hanging on the strings. Bullet holes scattered the walls of the mansion, and guns were left all over the place on the floor. Dead bodies appeared here and there, and the man just stepped over them like they were just stones on a dirt trail. Each of his steps echoed through the empty ballroom as he headed straight for the familiar mop of ink blue hair.

"What do you think you're doing letting him go like that while you stood there like a dumbass?" the man shouted.

He grabbed Soonyoung by the shirt collar, and Soonyoung took hold of the man's hands trying to pry him away. The man responded by slamming the boy into the wall behind him and knocking the air out of the poor boy's lungs. Soonyoung coughed struggling to breathe, the man pressing him against the wall harder. His vision was fading in and out. He couldn't even focus on the face of the man only inches away from him. His grip on the man's hands were loosening, and his legs were close to collapsing under him. Tears brimmed his eyes as he gave one last push, but it didn't faze the man at all. When he was starting to lose all hope, the man's hands suddenly disappeared, and he fell to his knees. He coughed repeatedly, taking in the oxygen he was deprived from a few moments before.

"Jisoo, you almost killed him!"

Soonyoung perked up at the voice. In front of him was a boy dressed in an all black military suit. Throwing knives and guns covered his legs, tucked into hidden compartments in his pants. More were hidden in the jacket and boots he wore. His light brown hair sat messy on the top of his head as his dark eyebrows wrinkled, and his milk chocolate eyes gleamed with tears. His one of his arms were spread out on his side, protecting Soonyoung behind him, and he held a gun in front of him pointed at Jisoo.

"Hey Chan, put the gun down," Soonyoung said getting back into his feet. He stepped toward Chan and gently placed his hand on his arm. He pushed Chan's arm down, Jisoo watching their movements the entire time.

Chan frowned, shoving the gun back into its place. "Don't do that again or I will kill you without hesitation."

Jisoo scoffed at the boy's cockiness. "Don't think it'll be that easy, Chan. I hope you don't forget who my father is."

Chan growled under his breath, and he took a step closer to Jisoo. However, Soonyoung held him back. The younger wriggled in his grip, trying to yank his arm away but with no avail.

"What's up with you, Jisoo?" Soonyoung said. "You usually aren't like this."

"Nothing," was his reply.

"It was that boy, wasn't it?" another voice piped up.

Above them, a boy with raven black hair and eyes dangled from the second floor balcony. He wore a red leather jacket and black jeans with chains hanging down. Several necklaces and earrings added to the look as well as the playful smirk on his face. The boy hopped down from the balcony and onto the floor next to Jisoo. He offered his hand to the pink haired boy, but Jisoo slapped his hand away helping himself up. The boy rolled his eyes before putting his hands on his hips.

"What is he talking about?" Chan asked.

"Nothing."

"Oh it's far from nothing," Minghao teased, playing with a strand of Jisoo's hair. "You're just mad you didn't catch the boy, aren't you, Jisoo?"