Chapter 1 (No Prologue cuz lazy)

Midnight was trying to take a nap in an empty bush he found, but he heard trotting coming from outside. He could not focus on his nap, so he left the bush to see who was making all this noise. 

     "Wtf, stop being so noisy!" Midnight said to the Pokemon. He realizes that it's a Sylveon. "HECC, IT'S THAT DUMB SYLVEON," he thought. "Oh, sorry," said Silvia in a sweet tone, fluttering her eyelashes. The Sylveon was planting some pink flowers all over the space near his bush.

"Nani? Get those ugly things away from my bush!" Midnight sneered. 

"WhAt, ThIs My YaRd ThO!" Silvia exclaimed.

"WtF, tHo," Midnight said.

"This is my bush. I found it while wandering around. You can't just say it's-" Midnight began. Midnight looked around, and he saw a horrifiyingly pink house in the distance.

"Fine. Good day, stupid," Midnight snarled. He left the bush and shook off the leaves.

"Well he was rude," Silvia said to herself.

Midnight walked away, feeling drowsy from the lack of sleep.

An Espeon appeared through some bushes. "Silvia, it's your sister, Luna!" Luna shouted. Silvia gasped and ran to her sister. 

"Sis! I haven't seen you in months!" Silvia said, hugging her sister tightly. 

"Y-you're kinda suffocating me.." Luna said, needing to take a breath. 

"Oopsy~" Silvia said in a happy tone. 

"Hey, I saw an Umbreon walking away from here, is he your boyfriend?  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" Luna asked. 

"Wah?! No! Not that dumb jerk. He just happen to be napping in a bush in front of the house." Silvia yelled. >:( 

"It sounds like he's a stalker or something. What if he likes you?!" Luna said.

"Well, then I'll call the popo and say there is a random Pokemon stalking me! Besides, I'll never like a jerk like him!" Silvia exclaimed. 

"It gives you a chance to get a boyfriend~" Luna said in a sweet tone.

"Well... I guess that's true, but why would I date a stalker?!" Silvia said.

"Just give it a try! If you don't wanna date him, then I will," Luna said.

"Nghh. We don't know him! Don't try and date him. He obviously doesn't even have house if he's sleeping in my heccing yard." Silvia exclaimed.

"We can get to know him, and I don't care if he doesn't have a house. We just need to get a boyfriend!" Luna said.

"Ugh, fine. But how are we going to find him?" Silvia asked.

"We can just look around the town, it isn't very big," Luna said.

"Okay, whatever you say. Can we look in the morning? It's getting late," Silvia said.

"Yeah, I'm sure he won't get far," Luna said.

Silvia invites Luna into her house and helps her with her bags. Silvia starts dinner with the help of Luna. After dinner they got ready for bed and went to sleep.

End of chapter 1