Chapter 8 (Mini Chapter)

As Silvia, Luna, and Midnight were almost at Midnight's house, they find the front door cracked open as if someone rushed inside.

"Wha- what the, why is the door open?!" Midnight said in surprise.

"Oh no..." Luna whispered under her breath.

They rush inside and Midnight frantically looks for his little brother.

"Flare, Flare?!? Where are you, this isn't funny!" Midnight yelled.

"Where could he be?!" Silvia panicked.

Midnight started to tear up. "No... no! I CAN'T LOSE YOU TOO!" Midnight screamed bursting into tears.
"HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID?! HE'S ONLY LITTLE AND I LEFT HIM ALONE IN THE HOUSE!"

"P- please calm down, I'm sure we'll find him!" Silvia said hugging him close to her.

"Please let go of me..." Midnight said pushing Silvia away. "We need to find him!"

"R- right..." Silvia said looking down in sorrow.

"A robber always leaves evidence, maybe there are some clues," Luna said. She starts looking for clues the Pokémon could have left. "Ah ha!" Luna pointed to a trail of paw prints leading out the back door.

"Is this Pokémon actually stupid? They literally left an obvious trail out the door!" Midnight said.

"Doesn't that make stupid too for not see-" Luna smacks Silvia before she could finish. "Owe!" Silvia yelped.

"Come on! Lets follow it!" Luna said as she followed the trail.

End of Chapter 8

(Sorry for the small chapter, I didn't want you guys to wait any longer!)