Chapter 2

Silvia wakes up at 7 in the morning to the sweet smell of bacon.... burning?

"Sigh... Luna, you don't have to make me breakfast. I can just eat an energy bar." Silvia yells across the small hut.

She jumps out of bed to take a shower, just because she didn't want to be mean and just tell Luna that shes a bad cook. In the shower, she began to think about that Umbreon she had seen yesterday. "How strange..." Silvia says to herself. "I could have sworn I saw him at my friend's new years party last week. I think his name was... Midnight?"

As Silvia stepped out of the bathroom, she found the bacon on a small bedside table. It had a note.

Sylvie- Your fridge is almost empty. I'm going out to get you some groceries, I'll be back in a few hours to clean up your house. It's a pig stein. I'm worried about you, sis. -Luna

Silvia had tears in her eyes. "She's too kind to me..."

* * *

Midnight woke up on a small bench in the center of the forest. "What? How did I get on this bench? Why am I not in my cottage? NANI??? >-< ~" He said. Still tired from sleepiness. He got up, and saw a sticky note on the bench.

Dear Wild Umbreon, as I was walking to the grocery store, I saw you had passed out right on the floor! Take care of yourself. I put you here for comfy reasons. -Luna (The Espeon)

Midnight got up and stretched, and left for his cottage. He walked down Pika Street with Pokemon looking at him, all attention was on him.

Once he got to his bathroom he look in the mirror to see that he was all dirty.

"No wonder Pokemon were giving me dirty looks, it's because I am dirty." Midnight said to himself. 

He got into the shower and turn the water up to a medium temperature. He could feel the dirt wash off his fur. It felt great.

"I wonder if I looked like this ever since I crawled into that bush," He chuckled to himself.

He then heard screams from the bathroom door. He then woke up from sleepiness and realized that he went into a strangers house. "Mommy, there's a stranger using the shower!" followed by more screams, he heard angry footsteps approaching the shower. He then zoomed out of the shower and out the window.

Midnight had a new challenge: Avoid being seen naked while getting to his house safely.

End of Chapter 2