Chapter 7

Midnight was left in Bolt's room by himself with the plushie lying on the floor.

Midnight stared at it, and noticed how sad the poor little Jolteon plush looked.

He ripped the stuffing out of the Jolteon plush, just like the enemies are right now.

"Sorry, little guy. You must have been pretty pricey, huh?" Midnight said to it.

"Yeah, how dare you just rip out my stuffing? Those girls were just trying to help you cope!" a little voice said.

"Well, I was angry! They were trying to help me, and... bought me a gift. I mean, I just was angry about the fact that they went into Bolt's room without asking me. The audacity..." Midnight said, disappointed in his new friends.

"Well, maybe you should have just said it was his room when you were showing them around, and that you didn't wanna go in there!" The voice said angrily.

"Well, I didn't even want to SAY his name because I already KNOW he might as well be DEAD!" Midnight screamed, at the brink of having a break down.

"W-what?" said the voice, now sounding like Flare's voice. "Bolt's gonna die?"

Midnight turned around, and now realized the voice talking to him was not a stupid doll, but his little brother that knew nothing about the situation at hand.

"Oh, of course not! He is very much alive, little bro. I paw promise." Midnight said to his sadden little brother.

"B-but you just said..." Flare started.

"I-It was nothing! I swear!" Midnight quickly said before his brother finished.

"O-okay.." Flare said suspiciously.

Flare ran back to his room and closed the door. "Whew, that was close.." Midnight said to himself. "Now that I think about it.... maybe I should apologize to Silvia and Luna. They were only trying to help.."

Midnight called to Flare, " I'm leaving for a bit, there is some food in the fridge if you are hungry," and Midnight left.

Midnight was walking towards Silvia's house when he suddenly stopped. He looked over and saw a eeveelution game that was multiplayer. "Maybe I should buy that game for Silva, Luna, and I to play together," he thought to himself. Midnight picks it up and walks to the cashier.

"Hi, I would like to buy this," Midnight said to the Pokemon at the cashier.

"Alright, that'll be 40 dollars," the Pokemon said. Midnight pulls out his wallet and give her the money.

"Thank you," said Midnight as he walked off.

Midnight finally arrives at Silvia's house and he knocks on the door. Silvia answers it.

"Hello..." Silvia said to Midnight.

"Silvia... uhm... I want to make things right, I wanted to apologize for how I acted today... will accept my apology?" Midnight says as he holds up the game he just bought.

"O-oh my gosh!" Silvia hugs him. "I've always wanted this game!"

"I'm so glad you like it!" Midnight blushes.

"What is going on?" Luna says as she interrupts their conversation. "Silvia! What is he doing here?!"

"Luna! He wanted to apologize for the way he acted and he bought this game for us to play!" Silvia replies.

"H-hey Luna... I know you might be really mad at me but, I really do apologize for the way I acted..." Midnight says as he gives her a sorrowful glare.

"Ugh... fine, I forgive you..." Luna says as she blushes, "W-wow, he looks so cute when he looks like- wait... what am I thinking?!" Luna realizes what she was thinking. "H-hey, how bout' we go to your house Midnight, so we can play the game!" She says quickly, trying to get the thought out of her head.

"Right!" Midnight says.

They all started heading to Midnight's house and Luna tried to forget what she was thinking before.

End of Chapter 7