surrender

warning: shit goes down and doubt you'd like every single thing you'll read here.

one thing is for sure.

angst.

prologue

He looks at the man's eyes, staring at the pupils at it shook in anger, eyebrows complimenting the enraged man's look.

"You did what?"

He breathed through his nostrils, the tiny pack of air barely satisfying his lungs as it yelled for more after exhaling too quickly. He couldn't let out a sigh or any intake of breath that made a sound. He just can't.

From his peripheral view, he could see the shadows from the tinted windows of the office, murmurs and mutters were blurred from the hushed tone they used. Just by their shadows, the idol could tell who they were. And to say, it scared him.

"Look at me." A hand drops on the table, startling those people outside and intimidating the idol inside.

The male immediately adverts his gaze back to the eyes of the man he saw as a father. He saw the teeth working behind those tight lips and the knuckles turning white on the edge of the table.

"What did you do?" He asks one more time.

He stared down at the knuckles, eyelids suddenly getting heavy. All of a sudden, he couldn't meet the older's eyes. He didn't know why.

"Kim Seokjin."

That was his name. Kim Seokjin. Known as Jin from the idol group called BTS. A vocalist. A visual. And the eldest.

The eldest.

That was why he was standing there alone, in front of their shaking CEO, slowly losing air to breathe but still stood still.

He was standing there, looking at the table, the hands that belonged to the elder male on the edge, the eyes of the man stinging into his soul.

Because he was the eldest. He had to do it.

He looked up at and met Bang Shihyuk's eyes. He felt his bottom lip tremble a bit before finally sighing out with all the courage he mustered.

"I fed Jimin."

end of prologue