ten

wash your hands y'all. eat your food, drink your water, sleep early, take your vitamins, stay indoors. stay safe y'all :)))

chapter ten–

Surprise. Jungkook's up early.

Like, no shit, it's a quarter after three in the morning.

No, he isn't awake to steal a few bites. He didn't want a repeat of last time.

Oh god, he doesn't want a repeat of last time.

He was just getting used to the diet, he didn't think it would be a big deal. He just wanted to take a few bites, thinking they'd let it pass for now. He knew he'd just get a warning or something. A yellow card, perhaps. Maybe a few hits on the head if they were having a bad day already. That's it.

But when he heard the front door open, he was unable to mentally prepare his self. An overwhelming wave of anxiety and just thoughts that were anything but pleasant crashed on him as he found it hard to stand.

He remembered shaking in Jin's arms, how he swallowed no matter how much he tried to spit it out. It felt like choking but in air, not rock rolling down his throat.

He shook his head, he didn't want it to happen again nor does he want a flashback of what happened.

Jungkook stared at the ceiling, licking his dry lips. What was he supposed to do? He must've woken up for some reason, right?

Possibilities started flooding his previously empty mind. Did he forget to lock the front door when he came back? Did he leave the stove on– oh shit, Jin's gonna kill him.

Jungkook scrambled to get on his feet, only to get caught in his sheets, causing him to fall with a thump on the floor. Luckily, it wasn't his head. Unfortunately, it was his butt, which wasn't any better that it being the head.

Groaning quietly, he carefully untangled the sheet around his legs and torso. Dropping the blanket back on the bed, he silently took steps towards the door, knowing well that the sound of him walking could wake the entire dorm. He, afterall, isn't as swift as he is when he's on the dance floor. He wasn't the only one atleast, every other member is the same when they aren't mindful of the noise they make while walking. Must be the floor.

The maknae trudged in the living room, sitting on one of the stools by the bar, his bangs messy over his eyes. Why was he there again?

Ah, the stove. He thought.

He immediately tiptoed towards the stove, making sure it wasn't on. Call him an idiot but his first instinct to check if it was on was to press his palms on the burner itself. It wasn't on, he thought as he shook his head.

He stared at the kitchen table in the middle of the kitchen, smacking his lips before pursing them. Why was he awake again?

The members, they were there weren't they? He wasn't alone in the dorm?

Jungkook squinted his eyes as he thought. He made sure they were there, right?

Jimin hyung and Hobi hyung were in their room, he could recall they were in one bed, not really bothering to know whose bed they were on.

He found his youngest hyung sleeping on his desk. He remembered carrying him to the comfort of his bed, tucking him in while sleepily patting his head.

Namjoon hyung, oh, he was on the couch when Jungkook arrived. He looked like he just came back from the studio. Atleast that's where Jungkook suspects him to come from. He was pretty sure he carried his hyung to his room. Wait, did he? They share a room right?