eleven

i'm so late. please forgive me :'

chapter eleven-

How long he has been there, he didn't know. He remembered explaining, being the respectful man he was, keeping in mind who he was talking to.

But it was getting difficult as he was clearly being challenged by the other.

"So, what happens to be your problem Seokjin?"

Seokjin exhaled. He knew he was asked a rhetorical question and he knew he shouldn't answer it with anything since it was just a way to stall time. It was a clear sign of not wanting to go any deeper or to not talk about the matter at hand at all.

"Nothing Sir. I don't have a problem."

Was practically what his boss wanted to hear from him.

But he knew he wasn't someone who went along with anyone who were't playing their role as decent human beings.

"What's not to understand Sir?" Seokjin questions. "The diet? The diet proposed by your oh-so-loving employees? The one you agreed on?"

Bang PD crosses his arms, "Your diet was drafted and finalized by your staff."

Seokjin keeps his eyes on the seated CEO.

"They see how you were eating before that and they see it as unhealthy eating habits." The older continues. "I had only agreed on it to teach you discipline and keep you in shape."

"Keep us in shape? What shape do you see here?" Seokjin exaggerates, gesturing to his own body.

Bang PD purses his lips. "I don't see what's wrong with it nor do I see anything wrong with the other six."

Seokjin raised his eyebrow in disbelief, mouth parting. He could feel his own pulse quickening. "I'm starting to have second thoughts whether you know what the diet actually is or not."

"And why is that, Seokjin?" Bang PD leans forward, hands now on the desk that separates him from the idol.

Seokjin huffs. "I don't see how on earth our previous eating habits were out of the line and unhealthy compared to what you make us do."

Bang PD narrows his eyes.

"What makes you think this new diet of yours is better? If our past eating habits were unhealthy then what do you call this? Purgatory?" Seokjin says.

An immediate flash of memories flooded his mind. How they were all affected in different ways, how much he wanted to hurt someone and how much he wanted to protect his brothers.

Yoongi fainting on stage. How much he wanted to kick the staff who didn't allow him to atleast get something in his system was indescribable.

Namjoon collapsing in front of his face. The way their choreographer went oblivious to the diet they had agreed on and how it was clearly affecting Namjoon.

The hushed voice of Jimin as he comforted Hoseok who was sobbing. The actual sun crying as his body reacted to everything and started destructing on its own didn't make things any better.

Jungkook choking as his body screamed for food. How he feared what people would say if they found out he had broken his diet. How he felt like he was greedy and overeating infuriated Seokjin.

And Taehyung losing his cool? When he yelled, lost his temper, became rudely blunt and straughtforward to those who caused one of his members to collapse? Seokjin couldn't help but feel scared and concerned for the younger.

He was scared of it all happening at once. God, he hated it so much.

"Yoongi fainted on stage. That was seen by thousands of people. Just now, Namjoon collapsed during practice. They all look thinner, weaker and close to dropping on the ground themselves." Seokjin seethed. "You can't possibly risk it and wait for it to happen to all of them, right? "