FOUR

🐶
F O U R
kylian wears bras

AFTER A SURPRISINGLY NICE CAPPUCCINO AND CONVERSATION, NEYMAR AND I, ALONG WITH OUR DOGS, MADE OUR WAY BACK TO THE APARTMENT.

I laughed once the Brazilian opened the apartment door politely for me. "I- I can't believe it! K- Kylian... he put on Jade's bra one night? Please tell me she was away and it wasn't a Victoria Secret one!"

Neymar put his set of keys on the kitchen counter. "It was one of those posh French brands. He had too many drinks that night, even more than me."

"Wow, that's hard to believe." I sat up on the countertop and let out a sigh. "Thanks for that. I- I didn't know I needed something like that. With all the pressure with trying to be perfect for Cartier and finding accommodation has made me stressed."

And speaking of accommodation... it was convincing time!

But Neymar got to me first. "I am not having that staring competition with you again, Lola. Even though I could be lucky the third time, I'm not even going to try. You're nearly too motivated than I am."

I couldn't help but grin. I don't know what I had done to make him surrender to me like this, especially as I did specifically nothing. Maybe if I wore a really short skirt or something that showed my boobs a little, I could stay for at least an extra week.

What in the name of Coco Chanel was I talking about?! Why would I do that just to impress Neymar? That thought lingered for some time in my mind.

If I did so, at least I was getting a place to stay.

"You know all the details. Your room is exactly the way as you left it, as you didn't move out at all like you had promised."

"Like I had promised? I never promised you that! I didn't even get time to pack!"

"We'd probably need to order you a moving van for all your goods, would we? It would take that long." He was messing with me, and loving it.

"You can't blame a girl for needing all the daily essentials! I mean, I should've slept in Egyptian cotton sheets last night. But did I? No!"

"And a strawberry sorbet lipgloss is a daily essential? Along with a lemon bath bomb I found in the bathroom? How often do you even take a bath, anyway?"

I looked away from him. "Like... every week. Your skin routine can't just stay the same for the rest of your life! Maybe I should give you some pointers."

"Give me some pointers? My skin is glowing, girl! I moisturise, exfoliate, tone and cleanse! You should be asking me for pointers."

At that moment we both cracked up laughing, and our looks at each other lingered. This time it wasn't like our staring competition, because this was different. This time I had a feeling that Neymar would win.

So I turned by back to him and grabbed my handbag nearby, pretty sure my cheeks were turning tomato red. "I'm going to have that bath now. Soft skin doesn't just come itself, you know."

"Well, you go enjoy that..." Neymar said as I moved towards the corridor. Even with my back facing him, I could feel his eyes on me.