TEN

🐶
T E N
street photoshoot

IT WAS FOR HER JOB. BORUSSIA DORTMUND WERE LOOKING FOR CLUB JOURNALISTS AND HAD GOTTEN IN CONTACT WITH HER.

"Three months, Lo. It's only three months." Jade was back to her usual calm and collected persona back at Neymar's apartment.

Neymar, Rafaella, Jade, Kylian and I were lounging in Neymar's apartment. Even though it was quite early in the day, we all hadn't decided on doing anything.

'Only three months' my bum hole! The first five months I had spent in New York felt like years. Now with Jade about to move to Dortmund made that seem less and less worse.

"We should do something special for your last night." Neymar took another handful of popcorn and shoved it into his mouth. "You're going in five days, right?"

Jade nodded, and Kylian wrapped an arm around her waist. "Don't you even suggest pancakes, Ney. You'd need to go bigger. It's alright, though. I've got plans already arranged."

Not again. Now Kylian was excluding Neymar this time because of their possible canoodling! Those two couldn't help themselves.

Speaking of something special, after spending over a month in Paris, I had never gotten a picture with the Eiffel Tower, nor did I go to Disneyland Paris. It would be lovely if Jade showed me around Paris and pointed out the best spots before she left for Dortmund.

And I desperately wanted to do it.

Rafaella turned on her mobile phone. "I don't know if it's on your bucket list, but I'm taking Davi Lucca to Disneyland tomorrow. All of you guys are welcome to join us, the more the merrier!"

Minnie Mouse headbands? Fun parades? Amusement rides? The Disney castle?!

"Count me in, Raf. I need to unwind a little more." That was me sorted for tomorrow. After everyone would call it a night, I'd raid my wardrobe in search for the perfect outfit.

"Unwind?" Neymar blinked at me. "After your promotion, all you do is sit on your bottom for eight hours, use your wrists to sketch pretty things that you like and you get to see new clothes. The first person that I know that should unwind is me."

I served him a harsh look. "You? Says the one who has made pancakes for himself for the past week, has watched Netflix for an average of seven hours per day and asks me to take Poppy and Bandit out for a walk by myself!"

"Fine... ok, we're even." Neymar shrugged. I made a face at him. How in the name of every single soul were we even? He probably just wanted another reaction from me.

Instead, I started reacting to a new text message coming onto my mobile phone.

iMessage:
Marilisa🧵🖌💙

So sorry to interrupt
your weekend, Lola, but
I've got some exciting news!

I'm going to get in contact with Neymar's management. We're planning to arrange an event to
finally release his Cartier range
to the public!!!

Yesss, that sounds aMaZinG, Marilisa!!! Send me on all the
details whenever you have the
chance. I'm so excited for this!!!❤️