ELEVEN

🐶
E L E V E N
disneyland paris

DISNEYLAND PARIS WAS ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR.

"H- hey! Slow down, will you?" I chuckled to a very eager Neymar who had decided to grab ahold of my arm in attempt to run into the crowd. "You're more excited about this than Davi Lucca!"

"I sure am." Neymar had this cute boyish look all over his face. "I know all the best rides here. Prepare to be amazed!"

I wasn't so sure about that. Even though the place was absolutely magical and full of colour, some of the theme park rides did look extremely high and fast. Depending on how high and fast they went, I would be able to determine if I was able to handle them.

From knowing Neymar a month and bit, he wouldn't be afraid of any of the rides ahead.

"Lola!" David Lucca smiled up at me so angelically as he grabbed onto my leg. "Will you go on the spinning tea cups with me?"

His cuteness had taken ahold of me, because I was grinning like an idiot at the child. "Of course I will, Davi! Lead the way."

It was only when we arrived at the spinning tea cups when I noticed something. I hadn't let go of Neymar's hand from when he had attempted to run away with me to some of the more thrilling rides.

As let go of it to get into the line with Davi Lucca, he winked. I could also see that he was very thankful that I was here and being good to Davi Lucca. I'm sure he was nervous when I met his little son, but Davi is an absolute darling. I enjoyed the little guy's company.

I could see Jade, Kylian and Rafaella just a few feet behind us trying to catch up. Davi Lucca had been so excited that they had nearly lost us. I chuckled to myself just before I handed my ticket to the person in charge of the ride.

We picked a yellow Mad Hatter's teacup and settled ourselves inside it. After listening to general instructions about the ride from a loudspeaker, the spinning cups and saucers began moving.

The experience started off slowly, each sector of teacups and saucers spun around from edge to edge. I was enjoying it so far and Davi was content.

My joy ended when the speed quickened. From hearing about it from friends, I thought it would've been a nice, gentle ride to enjoy. But no, as a person who gets dizzy easily, that wasn't the case.

"So cute!" Rafaella mouthed in between taking pictures of us, as our cup and saucer spun by their side. I didn't feel cute with Davi, I felt like I was going to vomit.

Davi Lucca, however, seemed to be having the time of his life. "Wheeee!" He squealed at the top of his lungs, his voice blending in with the rest of the other kids on the ride. I, myself, wanted to scream with dizziness .

I could've sworn that I saw Neymar try his best to hide his laughter, and it was probably because of the sight of me. I probably looked as pale as a ghost.

Once the experience was over, Davi Lucca jumped out of the tea cup like he didn't feel the slightest bit of sickness at all. "Again, again!"

"I'll do it with you, Davi." Rafaella was the brave soldier who managed to save me. As she walked by me to get to her nephew, she whispered in my ear. "Now's your time to hang out with Ney. Don't worry about us, I'll message you if we need you two or anything."