SIX

🐶
S I X
egyptian cotton sheets celebration

IT WAS FINALLY THE WEEKEND, AND HAPPY DIDN'T EVEN DESCRIBE HOW I FELT.

"This place is so quirky!" Rafaella grinned from ear to ear. We were currently in Vanity Fur along with Jade and Poppy. "And I adore quirky! I wish I had brought my dog and lived in Paris."

Jade took another sip of her green tea. "Please don't. One Bandit da Silva Santos is enough for Kylian and I. I've lost count of how many heels he's stolen and chewed by now."

I was watching Poppy fairly carefully, just in case an interaction with another canine ended up a disaster, or worse... they had a 'connection'. While doing this, I had accidentally ended up staring straight at one of the bartenders, who was also looking our way.

Instantly, I blinked away and eyed Poppy, who has decided to lie on the ground near my feet. I grinned and stroked her golden fur.

I hadn't even noticed that Rafaella was speaking to me. "Neymar gave-for tonights-wanna come, Lola?"

"Huh?" I blinked at the poor Brazilian.

"I was asking you if you'd like to join Jade and I for PSG's game tonight against Lyon. You have to see your roomate's football talents."

I found myself stuttering. "I- I... I don't even have a jersey. Jade and I don't share clothes either. What do you wear to these sort of things? I have these really cute wedges that I've been dying to wear for a while now, but I don't know if they're football game worthy."

"We'll find you a jersey, Lola. Don't worry!" Jade reassured me. "Neymar will be happy that you came to support him, jersey or not."

🐶

lolalopez
📍Vanity Fur

lolalopez 📍Vanity Fur