Interruptions (Chalant)

Suggested by Nightwing0100. I hope that you like it, even though it's really short.

"Dick, I'm busy! Go bother Artemis and Wally!" Zatanna whined as she attempted to make cookies since M'gann was sick.

"But I wanna bother you!" Dick pouted.

"Too bad! And stop pouting, you're sixteen, not two."

He wrapped his arms around her. She shoved chest. He immediately wrapped his arms back around her, spinning her around. He looked into her eyes. "Do you want to try that again?"

"Yes." She shoved him again.

He picked her up, flinging her over his shoulder. He threw her onto the couch.

"Hey!" She shrieked.

He laughed and straddled her. Their eyes met again, and he lowered his head and kissed her. What started out as a gentle peck got more passionate and then... click.

The sound of a camera and laughter distracted them.

"Payback," Artemis said simply as Wally held up a Polaroid picture.

"Oh c'mon you two, really? Interrupting us for such a petty reason as payback?"

"Not like that's not what you guys do to us. And get off the couch and into one of your rooms. Full blown make out sessions are just better in a dark bedroom, let me assure you," Wally said. Artemis smirked and nodded.

"Thanks for the advice," Zee replied, dragging Dick to his room. She shut the door.

Dick's pale blue eyes met hers. "Now, where did we leave off?" He asked.