Prankster

For Fighter13. Enjoy! It's really short, Im so sorry about that! I'm also sorry that it took so long for something so short.

Robin perched on a rail in the training room, laughing quietly. He had spent the last hour putting pranks around the cave.

He laughed harder as people found them and yelled things. Artemis: "Sh**! Da** you, Robin! You f***ing little troll!" Wally: "Rob! Not cool man! So not cool!" Conner: *shatter* "ROBIN!" And a bunch more.

"Robin!" Zatanna's voice called. "I'm completely soaked and angry at you right now, but you are my boyfriend, so I feel the need to warn you that Artemis has apparently figured out where you are and is grabbing her bow and some things that look suspiciously like literal torture devices. She's threatening to use them, and as one of her best friends I can assure you that she's completely serious, so if you value your life, you should run. Like now."

Robin's eyes widened. "Sh**." He flipped down from the pipe, landing running. He managed to teleport away before Artemis could catch him, and she wasn't about to go chasing him around Gotham with a weapon, so he just listened to her screaming obscenities as he teleported out of her grasp.