A Spitfire Wedding- ALICE

So... here's that wedding oneshot that I promised back in March... I realized that I also have a few minor OCs in my works that disappeared without an explanation as to what happened to them... I'll write other oneshots to explain. Now, on to the story! (Spoilers for my book ALICE, duh)

"You have nothing to worry about," Zatanna assured Artemis as she carefully moved the blonde's hair. 

"Zee's right," Megan said. 

Artemis bit her lip. "Are you sure?"

Jade nodded. "Yes, we are. Now, hold still." Jade put a coat of lipstick on Artemis' lips. "Now, don't bite your lip again, or touch your face at all or the makeup will smudge, and if that happens, I'll kill you."

Artemis rolled her eyes at her older sister's comment. 

"Come on, Arty," Jade said, pulling her little sister to her feet. She lead her to a full length mirror. 

Artemis gasped, grinning. She was stunned by how nice she looked. Her bangs were curled on either side of her face, and the rest of it was pulled into a high ponytail, and had also been curled. Her dress was white and strapless. It had a green sash, which had a bow on the left side of Artemis' stomach. The dress was tight fitting in the torso, showing off Arty's slight baby bump. The dress had tulle starting from a few inches above her knees. It stopped at her knees in the front, but flowed down to the floor in the back.

"You look gorgeous, girl," Barbara said. 

"Thank you," Artemis said.

One year old Jai toddled over. "Pweddy Mommy!" He looked up at her in awe.

"Aunty Mouse is pwetty," Two-year-old Lian agreed.

Iris Raised her arms to be picked up by her mother. Artemis bent down, but Raquel stopped her. "Uh, no." She picked up the toddler. "You don't want her ruining your hair, or dress, or makeup, Arty."

"You almost killed me when I picked up Lian when I was about getting married," Jade reminded her little sister.

Artemis gave a small laugh. There was a knock at the door. Roy appeared. "Hey, guys. I'm here for Jai and Lian." The duo were the ring bearers- Lian had insisted on being one. She said that while her dress was pretty, and it had flowers, so thought that throwing flower petals was silly ad that the truly important job was being the ring bearer. So she and Jai had decided to do it together. Iris was happy to be the flower girl. Lian and Jai ran over to Roy and left the room.

Then the music started playing a few minutes later. Ollie showed up as Megan, Raquel, Zatanna, Barbara and Bette walked out. He stuck out his elbow to Artemis, who accepted it. "You grew up too fast," He said. 

"Tell me about it," Paula agreed. She walked over- gods, that's harder to picture than it should be- She offered Artemis her arm. The bride had opted to have both Paula and Ollie walk her down the aisle, because she decided that they both deserved it. Jade had had Paula walk her down the aisle, but she didn't have Ollie. Artemis smugly thought about that. Ollie had been the groomsman at Roy and Jade's wedding. They lead Artemis out. Iris ran ahead of them, throwing rose petals. It was all a blur to Artemis. They said their I dos and then came the long-awaited "You may now kiss the bride." It was they greatest day of now Mr. and Mrs. West's lives, closely tied with the day the twins were born.