YJ Characters As Quotes and Thing I've Heard People Say (Part One)

Why not? Some things (i.e., names) have been altered to make sense.

Lian Nguyen-Harper: "Whenever I'm in class and the teacher says 'Nguyen-Harper' everyone always goes 'Nguyen? But you're not Asian! You're a redhead!' And I'm just like." *pulls at the corners of her eyes* (my friend said this 😂)

Conner Kent: "F*** you! Uh, I mean, monk you!" (Heard at church camp)

Lawrence Crock: "I wanted you to start training the moment you opened your eyes. I thought your mother was going to feed me to the boars."

Kaldur'ahm: *after the team does something ridiculous* "I'm sorry." (another one of my friends)

Artemis Crock: 'She needed a hero, so that's what she became.'

Wally West: "What do you get when you cross alcohol and literature? Tequila Mockingbird." Artemis Crock: "Also Ernest Hemingway, but that's beside the point."

Jade Nguyen: "You think I'm crazy? You should see my sister." (Me at some point)

Dick Grayson: "I'm not great at advice, but can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"

Barry Allen: "I've heard it both ways." Iris West-Allen: "No, you haven't." (Quote from one of my favorite shows, Psych)

Tim Drake: "One time I was late to training. Bats made me run laps. He was the coach. And he drove me there." (My dad did this to my brother once.)

Megan Morse: *trips over her own feet, then someone else's, then Wolf, then a chair, catching herself on the counter* "My whole life." (this one was also me...)

Zatanna Zatara: *after someone does something so stupid she gets secondhand embarrassment* "And for my next trick, I'll make myself disappear!" *runs out of room*