1

Augest•27•20207:45 am

Augest•27•2020
7:45 am

It was bright and early , when Yoongi and Hoseok were getting ready for there big day , Yoongi couldn't face Hoseok so they went straight to each other's dressing room.

Inside yoongi was in his dressing room where he was panicking and carrying on , crying one place and screaming in the other , the night before he could sleep and had the worst jitters , so of course he needed his coffee.

"Oh shit today is it , I'm going to be a Jung , A MOHERFUCKING JUNG"

Yoongi yelled from his vanity , in his robe as he waited for his wedding gown to arrive , he slowly slipped his coffee and wondered what Hoseok was doing , all he knew that he missed his fiance.

"Excuse me Min Yoongi , are you ready to get your make-up done?"

Make-up artist Noona , ask yoongi as she pulled out the brushes.

"That's Jung Yoongi to you"

Yoongi corrects sitting in the chair , with slight smile The make-up artist giggles at that comment and starts hydrating his face.

❀❀❀

"Alrighty Jung Yoongi , all finished"

The makeup artist says putting concealer on his face , it wasn't much but yoongi liked it.

The finished product.

Jus then stylist Noona walking in his dressing room with the gown and put it on a mannequin, so when. He was ready to get dressed it would be on display for him

"Wow , It's more beautiful than I expected"

Yoongi gasp whipping out his phone and taking his best picture , he quick typed up something.