16

November/26/2020
3:18 pm

- 🍗 -

Today is thanksgiving for the group they have already made food well everyone except Yoonseok They are big procrastinators especially when it comes to cooking, Yoongi doesn't know how to make many things nether does Hoseok.

So two hours before going to Jin hyung's they were scrambling to finish cooking the Bindaetteok

Luckily they did but they where at least a hour late which they kind of intended to do , so they don't have to wait for food or people.

At The Kim's Household...

The married couple got out the care with the food and proceeded to head to the front door , it wasn't surprising there was a lot of cars at least six.

Jin answered the door.

"Hey guys glad you could make it"

Jin greets hugging both of them.

"Hey hyung , is everyone here"

Yoongi asked walking in after Jin backs up

"Not yet Your mom and Hasley isn't here"

Jin says as here's pitter patter everywhere upstairs where the kitchen, dining room and the living room is.

"My Mom! Oh man there's so much I need to tell her , that I'm pregnant and I got married"

Yoongi freaks out almost dropping the Bindaetteok making Hoseok take it from him

"Namjoon! Tell the kids to stop running"

Jin yells upstairs making the noise stop.

"I'm pretty sure she knows You got married to Hoseok but if she doesn't know your pregnant than today is perfect day since There's a lot of things that we are gonna get answers to"

Jin comforts patting the pregnant male.

"I know but , don't know how she'll react I'm only 27"

Yoongi says with slightly red face.

"You don't wanna be 40 years old pregnant do you? Calm down now your being dramatic"

Jin says crossing his arms

"DrAmAtIc!? How do you think you act?"

Yoongi says actually being dramatic but not atmitting it

"Upstairs now"

Jin says pointing to the living room , Yoongi does so still being extra about it Hoseok just chuckles and goes to put the food with the rest.

- 🍗 -

"Are you serious!? We came here late and the food still isn't ready!?"

Yoongi complaint as he stomach growls again

"Uh ha that's what you get for trying to cheat this time we are going to have some family time before we stuff our face"

Jin says carrying something fresh out the oven with mitts on

"But I didn't eat so I could eat all my food here"

Yoongi whines

"So?"

*Knock Knock*

"Oh I'll get it!"

Jin says jogging to the front door.