5

September•8•20203:54 pm

September•8•2020
3:54 pm

Two weeks later...

It's been two weeks since yoongi and Hoseok got married everything has been going great since then , Hoseok hasn't gotten use to being a husband and he already wants to have a family , at the moment yoongi is completely against that idea.

But recently yoongi has picked up some strange eating habits , mostly spring rolls he can eat like a lot and his appetite has never been that big before.

Namjin were taking care of Mickey and Holly while Yoonseok was away for their honeymoon , today was their last day of vacation so they spent tht whole day packing and exploring the place one last time since they were getting on the plane in the morning.

"Yoonie , are you hungry?"

Hoseok asked Yoongi as they sat on the balcony , yoongi turned to Hoseok and nodded eagerly.

"Yes , baby i'm starving"

Yoongi pouted cutely rubbing his stomach , Hoseok smiled and kissed Yoongi.

"Where are you going Hobi?"

Yoongi whined grabbing Hoseok's arm Making the younger turn around and blush

"I..I'm going to pick up some food for us at a restaurant , do you wanna come Yoonie?"

Hoseok says pinching Yoongi's cheeks , he smiles.

"No thanks Hobi , I just wanted to know where you going"

Yoongi beams waving to Hoseok as he walks away.

"Bye Yoonie , I'll be back in bit"

Hoseok waves before leaving the house.

Yoongi watches Hoseok drive off , after he's far out of view yoongi sighs and thinks about the night of their first day of their vacation , and remembers they didn't use a condom , and did a couple of rounds.

"I'm definitely Pregnant"

Yoongi immediately thought in his head as he opened his messaging app.