14

November•16•2020
9:23 pm

- 🍷-

Recently there's been drama going on in the group between Yugyeom and some other boy the others didn't wanna get involved because Yugyeom was messy , and also Yeonjun and Soobin's relationship status is unknown.

Jennie and Jisoo just found out their baby breech which was devastating to them because To get him flipped would probably cost Fortunes , and Jisung had been missing from the group he did come with Jimin anymore and the others would always ask "where is he" , "what is he doing" , "why don't you bring him anymore" "does he have classes right now?".

Oddly enough Jimin just brushes it off and makes a corny excuse why Jisung isn't with him , and can hardly smile or even laugh like he use too.

Mark and Jackson had gotten between something they shouldn't have at the studio so now their responsible for what ever happened people are gossiping about it saying "did you hear Bambam did this.." or " Did you know Yugyeom is a prostitute?" Which is completely untrue but small like minded people just wanna bring down JYP's Reputation.

- 🍷 -

After all that dumb shit Jin has invited everyone to go clubbing even Yoongi but no drinking or maybe just a bit. Anyway Jin was gonna meet everyone outside the building and they all go in at the same time.

「 with Sope 」

"Goddamnit Hoseok! You should have woke me up! I just got a text that Jin-ee hyung is waiting outside the Club were late!"

Yoongi whines as he looks for some good clothes to wear for this occasion, Hoseok scrambles about trying to have time to get dressed as in feed the dogs and getting their stuff as in "protection" and other shit's.

"I'm sorry Yoonie please forgive me I was just trying to let you get extra sleep and I forgot to wake you up"

Hoseok sighs innocently as he looks down at his toes in shame , Yoongi looks at the younger males sad gaze and immediately hugs him unconsciously making the younger smile.

"I should be sorry I didn't know you were trying to do that and I yelled at you"

Yoongi says with a little pout before trying to kiss Hoseok standing on his tippy toes but fails so he just grabs Hoseok's face and brings low enough so he can do so , causing Him giggle at the older males actions.

"But seriously you dork , We're late and Jin is waiting for us"

Yoongi says throwing Hoseok something questionable to children's eyes , Then Yoongi puts on something that you shouldn't wear in public that Was quite teasing to Hoseok.

"Y..your gonna wear t..that"

Hoseok stutters blushing brightly like he's never seen Yoongi wear that , The older male nods as he throws on a fancy ass trench coat that's black.

"Yeah! Ohh you look happy to see me like this"

Yoongi says as he slips on heels that he bought a week ago , as he noticed Hoseok's growing boner in his pants Yoongi giggles at the sight of his excitement and waves a condom in Hoseok's face giving him a signal.

"I packed plenty of those babe"

Hoseok says as he picks up his and Yoongi's bag and carries them to the car.

"Just wait till we get to the club , you'll wish you never teased me"

Hoseok whispers in Yoongi's ear in his husky voice making The older male shiver from his  voice , before Hoseok walked to the car.