11

October•27•20209:23 am

October•27•2020
9:23 am

It was early in the Jung's Household , where the married couple were sleeping in late from their busy schedules , with Mickey and Holly by their sides.

Yoongi has officially became 1 month Pregnant , he hasn't got much of a bump , but he still notice a change in his body , when he awoken to Holly laying Infront of his face.

Yoongi felt strange as he sat up and looked down , He stares in annoyance.

"Great..I fucking came myself."

Yoongi grumbles as he stares at his wet sweat pants before looking in them and just shooken with disgust.

"Ugh! Disgusting"

He goans getting up for a shower almost gagging.

♬•*¨*•.。♬•*¨*•.。

It was a couple days before Halloween and Yoonseok hasn't picked out a costume , so that was there goal today , by now Hoseok has woken up , taken the dogs out , got dressed and made breakfast.

"So Yoonie do you have anything in mind?"

Hoseok asked as he put the dishes in the washing machine while yoongi flipped through channels on the big screen TV.

"Nope , I thought about maybe..I don't know!"

Yoongi huffs in frustration , cause Hoseok giggle from the older making this topic so concerning.

"Yoonie don't get upset , we can go to the store and figure that out"

Hoseok saw rattling the keys as Yoongi turns around to the sound.

"Yeah , but what was all about are you trying to get my at from Keys like how you would do with a baby?"

Yoongi says with slight curl of his lips , Hoseok smiles gently going over to Yoongi behind in him with his hand on stomach.

"Well in a way , I'm are getting attention by a baby , cause your my baby and you're carrying our baby , so infact two babies"

Hoseok coos cause Yoongi to blush and fight Hoseok off.

"Ew! Stop that's cringy , not to mention you said baby four times which makes it worse"

Yoongi blushes still trying push of Hoseok but he just made his grip stronger

Hoseok then finally let's go and grabs Yoongi's Purse , shoes and his favorite jacket , and hands it to Yoongi.