9

July•4•20201:23 pm

July•4•2020
1:23 pm

Taekook's P.o.v

[ Blast from the past , 2 months ago ]

It was the day of fourth of July , the guys where setting up a party for this occasion at Jin's place where They always do.

Jin was grilling food out side , while the others where setting decorations up in the patio , Yoonseok were trying to fix the table Namjoon broke that was originally for guest to eat at.

Taekook were watching Markson's and Namjin's kids.

"Goddamn it Namjoon , it's a lost cause"

Yoongi groans as the table crumbles to the floor again.

"Wheres Jimin and Yugyeom?"

Jin says as he looks up from the food , Everyone shrugs.

"I think their inside"

Jungkook says as he watches Jennie and Mi sun play with their dolls , Jin goes into the the patio to the door.

"Yah?! The air is fresh and clean and y'all in here doing god knows what , if you don't bring your single asses out here!"

Jin yells Into the house , two figures appear with pouts apon their faces.

"We where doing our make up!"

Yugyeom grumbles as he points to his smeared lipstick , Jimin nods in agreement also upset but knows better not speak to Jin in that manner.

"Makeup? , Looks like make out session to me"

Jin says pointing at something that looks like a hickey on Jimin's neck , Jimin covers it and blushes.

"It's a bruise!"

Jimin says in pout

❀❀❀

July•4•2020
7:57 pm

It was getting late so they gathered theirs kids and phones , they walked to the bridge to see the fireworks , where they go every year.

"Look Jennie , daddy looks lonely why don't you go over there to give him a big hug"

Jin says pointing to Namjoon standing by himself , Namjin has recently had a argument And Jin wanted to apologise.

"Daddy don't be sad , Mommy still loves yoo"

Jennie said waddling over to Namjoon hugging his legs , Namjoon smiled and picked up Jennie , Jin walked over with SeokJoon and gave Namjoon a back-hug with his head on Namjoon's shoulder.

"Babe I'm sorry , I just was.."

Jin apologies in a almost whimper tone.

"It's okay Jinnie you don't need to apologise I knew you would be upset about the table and i didn't me to brake it"

Namjoon cooed bring his hand up to Jin's head , The first firework goes into the air and it exploded , Namjin was calm and having a moment and it scares the living day lights out of Jin.

"Yoonie , look!"

Hoseok says jumping up in Down as the night sky was lighten up by all different colors , Yoongi smiled and laid his head down on Hoseok arm.

"TaeTae look that one looks like a bunny!"

Jungkook points up at the sky bouncing leaning on the rail.

Taehyung nervously smiled and looked at Everyone glacing at him quietly cheering for him.

Taehyung shivered even tho he wasn't cold , he had butterflies in his stomach.

"TaeTae are you cold , do you want my jacket?"

Jungkook says taking his jacket off.

Taehyung shakes his no and continued to fidget with the Navy blue box.

Markson watch the fireworks with Mi sun as continued to laugh and giggle in excitement.

Yugyeom watched all the couples interact , so he quickly grabbed Jimin's hand cause he felt left out , Jimin blushed and they continued to watch the fireworks.

Then a bunny and tiger firework explodes in the sky with a heart between them.

"Me and you TaeTae!"

Jungkook gasp smiling.

"Jungkook ♡ my baby , will you marry me?"

Explodes in the sky , Jungkook screams turning around to Taehyung who was kneeling on one foot with the ring in the air.

"Jungkook-ah my one and only love , will you accept the the ring on your finger , to tie the knot between in our ropes."

Taehyung says with tears in his eyes , Jungkook just stares as tears run down his cheeks , he glaces at the others who are waiting for a answer.

"I..I.."

Jungkook stutters coving his mouth , he l knows what he wants to says but it won't come out.

"YES I WILL"

Jungkook shouts running up to Taehyung and jumping onto his arms , the group goes in uproar all of them being cheering as the the last the fireworks explode , Taehyung slips the ring on Jungkook and the share a blissful kiss.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Word Count: 736

☹ CherrqFairq ☻ ™

( Happy fourth of July ♡ )