2

August•27•202010:45 pm

August•27•2020
10:45 pm

After the wedding They treated themselves to the refreshments , Btw Yugyeom caught the bouquet , straight after Yoonseok went home to grab their luggages to go straight to the airport for there honeymoon.

They go to private part of the plane , and the cost was taken care of  by the others so it was free for them even though they could have paid off the price themselves.

They been on the plane for 4 hours , and they haven't changed out of their formal Wear yet.

All they have been doing the last 4 hours , is holding hands ,  a couple kisses , and what any other newly Weds would do.

"Hobi , when will we get there?"

Yoongi ask looking up at the younger male as he laid on Hoseok's shoulder.

"By Tomorrow morning Yoonie"

Hoseok says careessing Yoongi's head , they spead the next hour cuddling and carrying on being all lovey dovey.

❀❀❀

The next day

The next day...

Yoongi and Hoseok fell asleep while they cuddled still in their wedding clothes , and woke up when their bodies felt a sudden change in air pressure.

"Mmm.."

Yoongi groaned blocking the sun from His face , he sits up to find his chair reclined.

"Excuse me Sir , the plane has landed"

One of the waitress's says as she cleans for the next passengers

"Hobi... We're here!"

Yoongi says jumping up and grabbing their luggage , Hoseok sits up and sees the topical paradise out the window , he turns to Yoongi and smiles helping himself up , they head to there vacation house.