12

October•31•20205:23 pm

October•31•2020
5:23 pm

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━

Today is Halloween with the squad , it's going to be a full one this year , included a party at Jin's , Haunted house and trick or treating.

Everyone has been preparing as in , Buying candy to past out or getting last minute costumes , so it was time to gather at Jin's to decide what to do first.

*Ring Ring*

"Hello?"

"Hey um I kind of invited the TxT babies , and They all wanna come Jin-ee hyung can you pick them up?"

"Are serious Taehyung , that's more people to take home and to keep up with , but fine I will , but if one of them gets lost or Hurt you're paying for their doctor bill"

"Okay! But the more the merrier , right?"

"I guess , but..I have a family of three , I have too pick you two up and the TxT with his now 9 people in one car I don't think I have that much room"

"Don't you have a 12 seater? That basically fits all of us BTS and TxT"

"But what if I need space to breath , It will be too cramped , You know I'm caperphobic"

"Excuses excuses , listen I'll watch them , all you have to do is bring them and take them back to their dorm"

"I guess so..see you soon Taehyung-ssi"

"Bai Jin-ee hyung , by the way what are you?"

"It's secret you'll see when I pick up bye"

"Bai"

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━

*Beep Beep*

"Coming"

"Yeontan come back here!"

"Kim fucking Taehyung don't let the damn dog get ran over!"

"Sorry! Come here Tannie!"

Jin sits there watching the engaged couple chase the little dog around the yard trying to put him his cage.

"See this is why none of you want a pet , especially little puppies"